Foundations for professional kit!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in need of new foundation for my kit, any good suggestions for medium-full converage, long lasting, something that is good for ALL skin types that comes in a variety of shades and preferably cruelty free?! Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @@Apmorrison have you tried the illamsaqua skin Base? They are a cream/liquid they are so blendable and easily mixed together for the perfect shade. I use this mainly in my kit as still looking to find something as good but just for variety. They work especially well for bridal. Nars sheer glow has some great feedback too, I've not tried yet...only the all day luminous but found this to be a bit of a fast drying texture so didn't like how it blends into the skin. Another winner is Estee lauder double wear for ultimate staying power but I only use this for personal as it is quite drying and also has fash back due to spf. Yet to try the double wear light though.

Hope that's helped

@@Apmorrison Hey! I would strongly recommend the RCMA complexion palettes. They are for professionals, they are 50% pigment (most foundations are between 13 - 20ish %) you can mix and match them to get a perfect colours match! Only thing - It's based on bee's wax so you will have to consult your clients if they aren't allergic to Bees! 

Back