Julep April 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oops I just realized that we didn't have a thread for Julep April. And I just realized I missed the window to change my box. Wow I'm way behind this month.

What did everyone end up picking for April?

julep april 2016 spoilers.jpg

April 2016 Julep.jpg

I ended up skipping again. I went a little.. Well a lot crazy when trust fund beauty had their 50% sale... I bought 10 colors & basically, I'm obsessed! Since I started using TFB , I barely reach for my julep collection any longer, I love the coverage of the formula, the brush is amazing & the wear is chip free for 5+ days... All the good stuff!

I love the Trust Fund polishes I've got in the sub boxes because they are so easy to apply and dry fast. I had forgotten about them. I need to check out more colors. Thanks for the tip @@Shauna999!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up skipping again. I went a little.. Well a lot crazy when trust fund beauty had their 50% sale... I bought 10 colors & basically, I'm obsessed! Since I started using TFB , I barely reach for my julep collection any longer, I love the coverage of the formula, the brush is amazing & the wear is chip free for 5+ days... All the good stuff!
Hmmm, I'll have to look into the Trust Fund Beauty polishes!

I didn't skip this month, but nothing from the new collection interested me much, so I swapped everything out for makeup items from their past collections. 

I do kind of want to try a jelly polish, but I tend to like opaque formulas, so I'm going back and forth about getting one.

I skipped this month. But I want to get that green tea konjac sponge sometime.

And I really liked the holograpic jellies I got last month!

I got Shanna, the purple one, it's really bright and Delaney, the blue one. Both are a lot brighter than I expected, not sure they'd be even brighter with the white underneath. I also got the travel size love your face cleansing oil, it's small but I love that stuff lol. 

Yes agreeing with @@Shauna999 and @@Reija, Trust Fund Beauty makes amazing polishes! Some of my favorites in my collection are by them, fantastic formula. I was thinking of subscribing to Julep again with the coupon code COLOR8 (you get 8 items like an eyeliner, eye shadow stick, lipsticks, nail polishes and more) but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I was subscribed to them a long time ago, but it seems like many things have changed and I really want to try out their beauty line.

I have been skipping my monthly box for a while now, but I went for this one as I haven't tried any of their jelly polishes. I got Ari, but it (and the white polish they sent) went on kind of streaky. (My three year old squealed and said "mom your nails are pink and red!" - not really what I was going for!). I'm going to try to do another coat today to see if I can get them to even out - but that gets really thick with base coat, white coat, and two coats of Ari already!

I may just be having a rough Julep month as I ordered the Confetti mystery box on impulse, but then saw the spoilers on MSA and they're not really for me, lol.

At least I got another bottle of the shower oil with my box, which I love love love

Latest posts

Back