5 Habits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ground rules: Tell us "Five Weird Habits of Yourself"

1-I bite or "chew" on the inside of my lips and cheeks.

2-If I become starving I can go beyond the point of hunger and NOTHING appeals to me. I might crave something but if I wait too long I won't want ANYTHING!

3- 99% of the time I HAVE to brush my teeth before I leave the house. If I brushed them @ 10am ran out and came back and around 11:30 I need to go out again.. I will brush them again!

4-I Love to seperate my M&Ms by color!

5- I always start my car w/ my remote before I get in it.. even for 5 seconds.. and even if it's not cold out! LOL It's the button I MUST push!!!

1 - I have to seperate my m&m's or smarties or skittles by color.

2 - When my husband and I order in wings and potato wedges, I take all the wings that look like clubs for myself and give him the 'vaginas'. I just hate having to dig between those bones for the chicken. I always say: "Here, you take all the vaginas so I can have the penises". LOL! After that I seperate the potato wedges so that I get all the skinny ones and he gets the really big ones. I just can't eat it unless I do this.

3 - When I'm boiling something, I always add water to the pot before anything else . . . even if I'm boiling EGGS, the boiling water MUST have salt.

4 - I am a FREAK when it comes to doing the dishes. First I have to organize the dishes on the counter before I wash them; I stack everything nicely, then I start putting them in the sink. Everything has it's place:Forks on the right, spoons on the left, knives on the bottom and spatulas and such on the top. Then goes in the plates - biggest to smallest. Then I put the glasses on top of the cutlery. Like I said, I'm a freak.

5 - I have to eat an orange or drink orange juice before giving oral sex. If I don't have an orange to eat or a glass of orange juice to drink, I become VERY irritated. I'll still do it, but I won't like it. I'd say why but, uh . . . that kind of stuff belongs in the sex forum :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, I could totally make a longer list. >.<

ETA: the only exeption to #5 is if I'm outside or on a bus or at a concert or any place where I just can't get orange juice or an orange at that exact time. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO @ #2! I think I need some further clarification on #5.

I'm not weird so I don't have any weird habits. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Atleast they're not weird to me.

1) When cleaning things period, I tend to overuse soap and cleansers. When I'm washing dishes, each dish or utensil has to have their own dish detergent on them. When washing my clothes, yes, I use a lot of soap. I use half of the bottle on one load, I have to see the bubbles, plus my clothes be smelling so good. And, with washing myself or my kids, yes...we sure do be so clean. I wash my body like 3 times, lathering myself up with so much soap on my wash clothe, as well as my kids, we be squeaky clean. That's why when I buy any kind of soap, I buy in bulk...because I know that I use a lot, so I always have some on hand.

2) I'm a Health Freak. I'm always talking about healthy eating; ways to eat right, as well as exercising. I'm always schooling my family on things that they shouldn't eat and things that they need to eat. I know at times I might be a little annoying, but I just can't help myself.

3) I have a habbit of buying so many different skin care products for my body...to remove some old blemishes off of my body......I'm not going to ever give up on trying....I know it's a product out there somewhere.

4) I'm a sucker to ordering things online as well as informerials. Mainly exercising equipment. I just get suckered everytime....some of the things do work sometimes. My sister be laughing at me because I'm always ordering something else giving it a try. Because I'm about to purchase something else that I saw in an informerical that I know (hopefully) will work....I shall see soon.

5) Last but not lease, I'm addicted to MUT......I be so tired because I need more rest, but then I look at my labtop and go online. I say that I'm going to read like 2 post and then call it a night, then I windup reading like a dozen post and still be logged on. I just can't help myself because all the post seem so interesting. Like I'm typing on here now, I'm supposed to be doing a school assignment that is due in two days, but look at me....sitting here typing and chatting once again. I'm not stress about it though, I know I'm going to get it done though.....I just have to discipline myself more.

1. I start peeling nail polish off after the first 5 mins of applying it...

2. When I'm hungry, I eat a lot..I mean a LOT....its like I don't get fed at home or something...nah..I'm a really hungry person when it comes to food.

3. I chew the inside of my mouth or my lip (my mum hates this)

4. While sitting down my I my leg always jitteres giving me the permanent impression of wanting to go to the loo...

5. I have to move my neck back because if I don't it jams up....(my mum hates this aswell but I can't help it...)

1. i dont like sharing food on same plate, spoon or fork and drink on same glass or straw. ...get your own tools.

2. I dont like people trying out my makeup, they're not testers. If u want to see, just take a look. (im afraid they might accidentally damaged it)

3. I prefer to clean / organize my stuff by myself and not by anyone else. coz i want to know where i exactly put all of my stuff so i'll know where to get them in case i badly need them.

4. i woke up at 9am. really late i know, but i'm not an early riser.

5. don't really like people borriwing things from me coz i have a feeling i wont see my stuff 90% of the time.

Back