Visit past Dare to Be's here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAb page! Gonna make sure the link to this is in the winners announcement thread too!

Thank you very much Tony!!!:icon_bigg ,..Leony you have nice work for design image and put pics that such wonderful work,..!!!well done!!:icon_bigg

Wow,this looks awesome!I love what you did with piccies,Leony,fab job!:clap :icon_love

Wow... I could browse through FOTDs and DTBs all day long, in fact I do sometimes lol - to my husband's annoyance! :icon_lol:

awww, yay!! Thanks everyone!!!!! :icon_love :icon_redf :icon_love :icon_redf :icon_love

Ohh that is so awesome! All of you ladies are so good at the makeup thing! Id end up looking crazy trying DTB!

Thanks Katie. Haven't finished the last three D2B graphics yet. Will do this soon after I feel better :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I think this is awesome. I can't wait to buy a digital camera so I can try this out one day...

wow you guys have such great talent and all the topics look like somuch fun...hopefully i'll get to post some pics too

Latest posts

Back