I got my hair done!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Your hair sounds beautiful! Yeah, I know the joy of having professionally done hair. Everything is so sleek and flattering. I haven't had my hair done regularly since last year in the summer. I'm growing my mop out and right now it's length is a mid-neck bob. Curly hair seems to take FOREVER to grow out!
icon_wink.gif

NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by laura127

Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Sounds gorgeous! I love that feeling you get after you get your hair done. Originally Posted by laura127 Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW, i wish i had some so i could show off & ye could all tell me how beautiful i am -LMAO
smile.gif

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I just colored my hair a light warm brown! yaaa! My hair was medium brown before and now it's a step lighter/warmer and sooo pretty! Right now my hair is a greasy mess since I deep conditioned it right after coloring, so I can't be taking pictures. But I'll share pics soon!
rolleyes.gif

GIve PIcs!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I just colored my hair a light warm brown! yaaa! My hair was medium brown before and now it's a step lighter/warmer and sooo pretty! Right now my hair is a greasy mess since I deep conditioned it right after coloring, so I can't be taking pictures. But I'll share pics soon!
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back