Foundation shade!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My goodness! I buy so many shades and it never seems the right shade I've bought mufe Lancôme Mac and lo real none seem right. I want to try Charlotte tilsbury but not sure what shade as none ever seem to match and I'm tired of wasting money. I'll add a pic and any advice would be more than appreciated. Xxx

image.jpeg

Hi @@Sgill80! Welcome! It's really hard to say what shade you would be in the Charlotte Tilbury makeup because monitors can make a shade and skin tone look different.  Have you looked into maybe ordering it from Nordstrom? If it doesn't work for you, they will take it back and exchange it and they have free shipping and returns. They also offer chatting option online with their beauty consultant who might be able to suggest a shade for you.

Here is a Charlotte Tilbury foundation shade chart that might help you for choosing the shade. Based on your picture and this picture maybe shades 5 or 6 would work for you?

charlotte tilbury makeup shades.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hun I'm in the uk so can't order from there. Although I will have a look at the chatting option and see what they say

Thank you again xxx

Latest posts

Back