New Viseart Theory Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new Viseart Theory palettes are in route from France according to their IG. Musebeauty pro has them for pre-order. I had preordered one before my no buy. Did anyone else pre-order these or are planning on preordering?

https://musebeauty.pro/latest/viseart-theory-palettes/

viseart theory palettes.png

viseart theory palette.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very excited when I heard out about these, I absolutely love the Viseart formula! I found it kind of funny on that website how they suggested the shades with your hair color? For example I love the Theory 2 Minx, but based on their recommendations that wouldn't work for me. Anyways, will wait to see some reviews on these before I think about purchasing one. One thing I am very happy about though is the packaging. It looks so much better than their bigger palettes! Wish the price was a little bit lower though as it doesn't seem that great of a deal compared to those bigger palettes.

I got the Viseart palette and had to try it right away. I absolutely live this palette because of the pigmentation and the way the eye shadows blend. They are so easy to use and very finely milled. This is my first Viseart palette so I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't get the Too Faced peach palette but getting this made it a lot better. I use nude colors mostly for day time makeup so this palette is good for that. I highly recommend these palettes if anyone is interested. The quality is similar to YSL and other high end brands.

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back