Nails inc paint can spray on nail polish ? does it work

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I would totally buy this product. does anyone know if it works or how it works ?

e0dea04b7758f84b17fff9c5f016b5ae.jpg
458d6e717382b39d42fa2113c66d11c5.jpg
2843bf173817c319a4cd459153142f1f.jpg

I saw this being mentioned in an editorial as the best next thing for nails but I'm just not sure. I'm trying to figure out how you can spray it directly on the nails without getting it everywhere? I'd love to know reviews as well.

Also VERY interested as to how this wouldn't create a massive mess..

I'm sure there would be some clean up necessary, but maybe the paint dries faster than regular nail polish? Nails Inc generally has really great products though, so I'd say that this is worth a shot at least..! 

I watched a youtube video on it you apply a base coat before using the spray can.It sticks to the base coat not your skin.What you spray on your fingers apparently you can just wash that part off your skin.Overall its said to be a really good product and quick drying the color selection is limited to 3 colors though.

I've seen a couple of reviews and it seems to work (as in it will actually come off your nails), but it doesn't really look that good on the nails.
You do a base coat, spray your nails, top coat, and then wash off your hands with soap and water (once dry)

The paint gets off your hands when you wash them, but it is all over your cuticles and doesn't look too good.

Also the actual application of it as I have seen so far isn't good either. The nail polish looks all lumpy and gross on the nails, like you didn't stroke the nail polish on your nails properly.
If I were you guys I wouldn't get it to be a reliable functional nail polish, more of a fun experiment

I will probably buy it sometime just because I like the fact it sounds kinda fun spray painting and I'am kinda the artsy type.I also almost never get the time to paint my nails and if I do they never look absolutely perfect anyways to begin with so for me it would probably work out fine.

Back