Instagram Swap!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I promise this is more than just a "I want more followers" post! Although let's be honest, everyone loves more followers.

BUT.. I am really trying to break into the world of beauty blogging and realize that Instagram is a hugely important place to do so. So, I'm trying to get better about posting certain kinds of content and building my network on Instagram.

Was hoping to share Instagram usernames with other beauty bloggers so I can see what you all are posting and maybe gain a little inspiration :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That being said, follow me at @kevondell and comment on this post with your username! I am team #FollowBack, so no need to worry there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Cool idea!  I've been a bit mia on here and Instagram lately (I really need a better camera lol), but yeah, it'll be cool to connect with others on here.  

Though I've done drag and theatrical makeup in the past (used to work in a theatrics/costume shop), I'm still very much a newbie with most of the makeup I've been buying lately, so I'm looking forward to following everyone's posts for inspiration!  Oh, and I follow back too of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Almost forgot!  I'm @caseyarobertson

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back