Summer Secret Santa Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's start discussing a Summer Swap event for this summer.

summer_swap.jpg

Rules, sign up deadlines and other details to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
June is approaching fast! Should we plan this to be in July more in the middle of the summer?

Maybe the middle of July? That way we can celebrate the 4th without having to worry about tracking numbers and shipping. 

Since the circular swap is winding down. I wanted to get your opinions, do you all want to do this like a circular swap where we take items from the current box, then pass the box to the next person. Or would everyone prefer a secret santa type swap like we did this past winter?

Since the circular swap is winding down. I wanted to get your opinions, do you all want to do this like a circular swap where we take items from the current box, then pass the box to the next person. Or would everyone prefer a secret santa type swap like we did this past winter?
I am good either way

I love the secret santa, buying for one person is so much fun! We can make it super simple too, like maybe start a thread where we can all list allergies, etc. that way we don't need to go through the hassle of elfster or making a separate wishlist anywhere. Just a thought, I'd like to see anyone else weigh in as well.

I am in depending in dates. I'm sure the swap would work out either way because I could swap my position if needed. As for the secret santa, love the idea, would love to participate, but I will be away for about two weeks starting in later July. So that just depends on timing. But I will do it if the timing works.

I would love to do what @@Bizgirlva said on the circular swap topic, having the circular swap box continue and maybe doing a secret santa. For the circular swap box I feel as though the whole summer is very tricky to get a date that would work for most. Also I would love if we could change up the order of where you are on the list. Excited for this one! (p.s. I am on the secret santa bandwagon, hopefully more people would join as well! The holiday one was super fun :wub: )

It's true summer is hard with vacations and what not. I'd love to hear ideas on how we could make it work, possibly with a flexible swapping list or people sign up for a one or two week time slot. It's a little tricking depending on USPS to meet the 2 day shipping window each time.

Latest posts

Back