play! BY SEPHORA April 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
April 2016 products:

• MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Oil
  • SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
  • CLINIQUE Pep-Start Eye Cream
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Cheek Ink Gel
  • NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY 2am Kiss
play by sephora april 2016.jpg

April 2016 products:

• MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Oil
  • SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
  • CLINIQUE Pep-Start Eye Cream
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Cheek Ink Gel
  • NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY 2am Kiss
I'm green with envy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had this box for awhile but have been canceled for the last two months.  I am not tempted to sign up again.  I hope everyone that wants a subscription can get one now. 

I got in also.  Starting in May the items will come with a bag.  I think there will be a Tarte item in the box, since on the May link it mentions Tarte.  I think I will cull my boxes again.  Plus I like points to use @ Sephora, but I like BB point system better.  It would be great if ULTA came out with a monthly box.

I just signed up.  I'll check it out I guess.  I haven't been following the boxes.  What are people thinking?  I only subscribe to Allure right now but have been happy with BoxyCharm and Glossy Box in the past.  I had Ipsy at one point but found it geared too young for my taste.  I'm never going to wear bright pink lipstick and getting one every month - well I ran out of people to give them to.

I tried three different browsers and on my phone and different e-mails and it won't let me in !
I had signed up for the wait list last fall  with my outlook email.  Then by mistake I signed up for a spot using yahoo in 2016 - I got confused by the whole testing areas only crap. Today I tried gmail and yahoo and it didn't work.  But when I tried outlook it said congrats you are in. I think it works based upon when you joined the wait list and possibly what state you live in. I also cancelled my 3b bag a week ago.  It seems the subscription box gods notice when you try to cut down on samples and make sure you have at least 2 subs going at any given time. 

Yep, I got in today too....my phone has been uber wonky as of late, so when I got the email, I forwarded it to my work email and signed in that way.  For what it is worth, the servers are in NY and I am in Chicago....I've been rather cross with Birchbox as of late, I'm curious to see what this will bring!

I wish I was getting the April box because I really want to try the Sunday Riley Good Genes. I wanted to get it during the VIB sale, but it's just so darn expensive.

Latest posts

Back