play! BY SEPHORA May 2016...possible spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Possible May 2016 spoilers:

• Milk Lipstick
  • KORRES Wild Rose product...probably KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial.
  • Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer.
  • tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon.
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Perfume sample
Milk lipstick difficult to use the tiny size sample...​
Not too excited about the Hair mask...and since perfume sample will always be there...I actually cannot complain.​
But rest of it...I am excited about.​
play by sephora may 2016 SP.jpeg

I signed up! To be honest if it isn't great I probably won't keep it long since it doesn't have the points benefit that birchbox does

Possible May 2016 spoilers:

• Milk Lipstick
  • KORRES Wild Rose product...probably KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial.
  • Origins Maskimizer™ Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer.
  • tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon.
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Perfume sample
Milk lipstick difficult to use the tiny size sample...

Not too excited about the Hair mask...and since perfume sample will always be there...I actually cannot complain.

But rest of it...I am excited about.
It appears that under the blue foil Origins packet for the maskimizer is a green foil packet. If thats also an Origins product (we can't tell because its hidden but the color of the packaging is spot on to Origins) then its the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Someone on Reddit paused the video on the foldout and said these are the items:

• Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial
  • Origins Maskimizer + Drink Up & Clear Improvement Masks
  • Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Kimchi
  • Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
When I looked at the video and paused on the foldout too, it looks like they are right. I've never tried any of these products, so this is a good one for me.

Finally made it in! Seems like they opened a lot of spots this month? 

...seems like a lot of masks. Not that I'm complaining, but a little more variety could be nice. 

Has anyone ever used the Play Pass one-one-one session? Is it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to join but always on the waiting list. I got an email recently to off the waiting list and yet couldn't sign up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back