somabis1

play! BY SEPHORA May 2016...possible spoilers

This will be my first box.  Do these ship at a regular time (unlike some boxes, cough, Quarterly)?

• Like 1

This will be my first box. Do these ship at a regular time (unlike some boxes, cough, Quarterly)?

They ship the 3rd week of the month and I don't remember any being late. Once they were a little early.

• Like 3

I received my shipping notice and the box is now up in my account. Looks like we aren't getting the Orgins masks, but still the Maskimizer. I'm ok with that. I read a review in USA Today and she did receive the Orgins masks. Wonder why they changed it.

• Like 3

I received my shipping notice and the box is now up in my account. Looks like we aren't getting the Orgins masks, but still the Maskimizer. I'm ok with that. I read a review in USA Today and she did receive the Orgins masks. Wonder why they changed it.

How can you tell that?

If you are logged into your account on the app, click on the drop down and Play is under my beauty bag. On the desktop, click on your account and it's on the right under beauty bag. It shows the items we are receiving. I don't think the box shows up if it hasn't shipped yet.

• Like 5

Yay, mine is shipped too. I didnt recrive shipment email but can see the tracking info on my account.

I'm also getting the maskimizer.

• Like 2

I got my shipping email today too.  The box contents are loaded on my account also.  I haven't been this excited for a sub for a while!  I can't wait until it arrives.

• Like 2

I just checked mine and it doesn't show anything yet so that must mean it didn't ship yet.

• Like 1

My box has also shipped and my box page has loaded on my account. I was starting to worry a bit even though I know they ship later in the month.  I'm really looking forward to that Bite lipstick I just wish it wasn't in the color Kimchi. Hot pink is not my favorite color especially in terms of lipstick. If I like the formula I'm probably going to pick up some other shades. I've had my eye on Taro, Gingersnap, Verbena, Molasses, and Kale. When it comes to Kale I here the song playing in my head "my minds telling me no but my body, my body, is telling me yessssssss". I'll wear it when I wear my leather shorts. 

• Like 5

I finally got a shipping notice. So excited to get my first Sephora box.

• Like 3

I saw some May box photos on Instagram and it seems like we will be getting 2 other mask foil samples from Origins. But they are not listed online, I think because they are foils. My box will be here soon, I can't wait to play with the goodies :-)

• Like 3

Got my shipping notice as well, should be there waiting for me when I get back from Scotland. This is my first one so very excited.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this box! I can definitely see this helping me cut down on the money I spend at Sephora because it seems like they're going to be sending us relatively new products, so it'll help me try stuff out before jumping on the bandwagon and buying the stuff.

I hope they send out the Milk Makeup Eye Marker in one of their future boxes.

• Like 1

My box is here I love everything even more in person

attachicon.gif20160518_174011.jpg

Yessss. I'm very hopeful about this subscription. If they maintain the quality level and product variety, I'll stick with them. I know I may be in the minority on this, but I love the tiny lip product samples as I lose interest in colors and finishes very quickly. 

• Like 5

oh I can't wait to get this box! Seeing the picture made me even more excited. Thanks for posting @@pearldrop!!

• Like 1

I used a few of these yesterday:

* Bite lipstick is sooooo soft and smells amazing, pigment and staying power is great, but the color is oh so 80s. You know, 'let's disco!' kind :D

* Tarte lip crayon is super thin, kind of hard to handle. But color stayed so long. It's a nice, nude shade.

* There are no words for Korres. It smells amazing! I put it on before sleeping last night and I still smelled like wild roses when I woke up. It's not the oily-sticky kind of sleeping mask, I'll definitely get the full size. But if you or your significant other are allergic to fragrance or simply doesn't like rose scent, you should probably skip this mask.

* Brigeo hair mask was okay, nothing exquisite. But still it's a good size and it hydrates well.

I hope you all get your boxes soon. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and tips on how to use these best.

• Like 5

Surprisingly, I'm not impressed with the May box at all.  The only item I'll definitely use is the hair mask, and I've already sampled it and bought the full size.  I also may use the Bite lipstick, but the color seems really bright.

The Tarte lip crayon is tiny and super fragile, and the rose face mask contains oils, which break my face out.  The Origins is ok but I'll probably never use it, and I don't like the scent of the perfume.

• Like 1

I just got my box too. The lipstick is too bright for me so it's going in the circular swap pile. :) I'm most excited about the lip liner. I have other nude liners but I'm always looking to try new.

• Like 2

I got my box today too!! That lip liner is so tiny, I'm afraid it may break when I try to use it. Be careful when you twist it to come out as it doesn't twist back down, at least mine doesn't.

• Like 2

I wore the Bite lipstick to work.  The color lasted all day.  One weird side effect random people in the hallways kept saying hi to me. 

• Like 10