Harvey Prince Bailando

English Laundry Riviera

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris

Parlor Touchable Curl Cream x 2

Temple Spa Shampoo

Temple Spa Conditioner

Other Boxes

Tony and Guy Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

Skin79 Pomegranate Girl Sheet Mask (full size)

Garnier Ultra Life Eye Cream (full size)

Kenneth Cole Signature for Men Eau de Toilette (full size)

Leaders Brightening Recovery Coconut Gel Mask (full size) x 3

IPKN Wrinkle Care Snail-8 Sheet Mask (full size)

IPKN Goat Milk Mask (full size)

Benton Honest Cleansing Foam

The Face Shop The Therapy Tonic

Skinfood Glacier Water Gel Mask (full size)

Holika Holika Juicy Aloe Sheet Mask (full size)

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Sheet Mask (full size)

Holika Holika Juicy Blueberry Sheet Mask (full size)

Leaders Lifting Recovery Coconut Gel Mask (full size) x2

Cosrx Planner + Stickers

Looking For

Dry Shampoo

Select K-Beauty

Japanese Sunscreens

RawSpiceBar 

• Like 1

Have:
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask x2
  • rms beauty the ultimate makeup remover wipes (3 wipes)
  • PETER THOMAS ROTH Acne-Clear Invisible Dots
  • Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Sampler--Latte
  • Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm – Travel Size x 2
  • Cynthia Rowley - Beauty Brightening Illuminator
  • Roloxin Mask 1 packet
  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

Want:

• Montale Roses Musk
  • Graydon Hair Smoothie
  • Acure Organics Lip Lush
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Liquid Lipstick
  • WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
  • Aquareveal Satin Bright Soft Water Peel for Face
  • POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix
  • Acure Organics Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub
  • Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco
  • amika Touchable Hairspray
  • TOCCA Crema da Mano - Hand Cream/Perfumes
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
  • Naobay Mattifying Cream
  • Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
  • Odacite Black Cumin + Cajeput Serum Concentrate
  • Sumbody Salt Scrub/Bonbons/Soap
  • Milk Makeup Gel Brow
  • Benefit Dew the Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer
  • Penhaligon’s Levantium Eau de Toilette
  • My Daughter Fragrances 
Edited by Bizgirlva

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• 1. GOLD AND BROWN
      According to Oliver, this eyeshadow duo is great for a subtle smoky eye. Gold and brown pair well, and the result is both elegant and striking. To get the look, we recommend using Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck and Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow in Filigree. Buck is a matte shade that pairs well with the shimmery Filigree, a true gold hue that glides on like a dream. 2. CREAM AND TAUPE 
      Matte cream and taupe are a classic shadow pair that works regardless of the occasion. We recommend applying the cream shade all over lid and working the taupe into the crease on the outer edges to create definition. To get the look, reach for a mini palette like IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio in Matte Luxe. The popular trio offers anti-aging benefits and incredible color payoff, and is easy to place and blend. 3. BURNT ORANGE AND NAVY
      Burnt orange really pops on the lid, creating a point of focus. Navy, when blended into the lash line, provides a nice contrast and a little bit of edge. All you have to do is dust the lid with your orange shadow and buff it out just past the crease. Then, smudge your navy shadow into the lash line using a short, flat brush. We love Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Evidence and NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Frisky for this look — high-performance shadows that offer loads of pigment. 4. ROSE AND CHAMPAGNE 
      Rose and champagne eyeshadow shades are universally flattering, soft and feminine. They're a must in every cosmetic wardrobe and perfect for achieving soft glam looks. Apply the champagne eyeshadow all over the lid and pop the rose onto the center, stopping at the crease. Next, blend the eyeshadow colors well, so the transition is seamless. Our favorite pairing for this look is L’Oréal Infallible 24 HR Shadow in Glistening Garnet & Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy, two shimmery hues that look amazing on their own but even better together.  See More Tutorial :EYESHADOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIzwPFEUkE  
    • These threads seem to be super dead.... 😕 Any circular swaps coming up?
    • I have super dry, curly hair, so I usually go a few days without washing/conditioning. Any other curly hair curls want to share your favorite products? Personally, I love Davines Love shampoo/conditioner, Kiehl's amino acid conditioner (never had luck with their shampoo), Amika's hair mask, Klorane dry shampoo, etc. I want to try Shu Uemura, and see Birchbox has a shampoo for 30% off. 
    • This is my first month is a long time NOT getting a Glossybox. I've loved all the products, but found I was using them more as gifts because they weren't items I wanted to use (like makeup primers, setting powder, and mascara). I like that rollerball perfume, but they already gave it to us. Or what that Birchbox? 🤔  I really miss the days of Nuxe face cleansers and Klorane dry shampoo! Anyone else feeling nostalgic? 
    • I don't like gardening, my mother likes to do this so I help her. Mom always has a lot of ideas how to transform our backyard. This year she decided to abandon the flower bed, in this place my father and I should make a patio. I want to make a concrete floor, and my father prefers wooden. I really want to make a fire pit, so that the whole family can relax in the backyard in the cold autumn evenings. My dad says that if I find a way to do this on a wooden floor, he will allow me to do this. I found a lot of useful tips here https://greatyardmaster.com/ . But maybe someone has a similar experience and can you advise me how to make it as fire-safe as possible?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook