Julep May 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selection doesn't open til Wednesday but spoilers are up. I'm really looking forward to the polishes this month I know for sure I need the lavender color. The lip oils sound interesting as well. Swatches of the polishes are up on the Julep website as well.

may2016.png

lipoil.png

Last edited by a moderator:
do you need to subscribe in order to buy julep nail polishes from their website ?

I like some of their color selection but I dont want a monthly subscription of any kind.

do you need to subscribe in order to buy julep nail polishes from their website ?

I like some of their color selection but I dont want a monthly subscription of any kind.
No you don't have to be a subscriber, you can buy products from the website. I have never been a subscriber but I own about 100 of their nail polishes,

Selection is open now.. There's no clear lip oil because they didn't get it ready in time :/ But I ended up choosing the pink lip oil, the purple polish (regina), and the blue polish (pepper). 

Thanks so much for the info @! I probably would have missed it again like last month had I not read your post. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> My box is classic and I let it be. I considered changing it but I like the polish colors and I want to try the lip oil. 

I just made my selections for the May box:  red lip oil - I figure this one is probably the most pigmented and Summer and Regina - the orange and purple nail colors.

I got my box and I really like the lip oil.  It's not sticky at all. 

My nail polish colors I got are going to be great for summer.

My box came today. I tried the lip oil right away and really like it. It's really moisturizing.

image.jpeg

I forgot to skip and ended up with the orange lip oil...was ready to give it away bc I'm so pale and was like fffffffffffff orange...but it is amazing...love

I love the lip oil too. I was shocked to see the color but once it was on, it's pretty. It's not bright at all. I love how moisturizing it is.

Latest posts

Back