Sign in to follow this  
Tinydancer

Just purchased a great de-frizzer

Its called Anti-Frizz by Schwarzkopf. If you have frizzy ends either due to overprocessing, heat damage or a nasty razor cut then you must try this. I was really skeptical about this one but very surprised at how well this worked. It also gave my hair a glass like finish. You can only get this at hair salons. Check it out.

Oh wow, plop this RAVE into the review center....(once it is up and running properly). SEE THIS POST here

Originally Posted by Tinydancer
Its called Anti-Frizz by Schwarzkopf. If you have frizzy ends either due to overprocessing, heat damage or a nasty razor cut then you must try this. I was really skeptical about this one but very surprised at how well this worked. It also gave my hair a glass like finish. You can only get this at hair salons. Check it out.

OMG, we are sorry! I can assure you that we are working on these issues at hand RIGHT at this moment. Please don't get discouraged Posted Image sorry again.

suggestion:

When I type long things into forums/reviews etc, what I do is right before I hit submit, is that I contol-c (copy it to the clipboard) first then if it does not go thru, I then paste it into .txt file or try to re-do the post.

HOpe this helps

I will. I put in a l-o-n-g review about something else and it didn't take Posted Image

Posted ImageSchwarzkopf - Bonacure Repair Sealed Ends

Bonacure Repair Sealed Ends - With provitamin B5. Restructures the hair tips and prevents split ends by sealing them.

i have thin hair, would it weigh my hair down?