The Sold Out Lipstick, Juicy Pop, from Laneige called Song Hye-Kyo Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a huge k-drama fan, and the recent release of Descendants of the Sun, starring Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo has taken over Asia. It's broken viewer rating records across S. Korea and China, and everything that the actress was wearing on the series, including her lipstick, Juicy Pop, has been selling off the shelves faster than lightening.

The drama is so popular that Laneige even has a special page dedicated to this drama with a list of all the products that the actress used on the show. BBC recently did a special article on it.

Juicy Pop is actually a really great lipstick on its own (without the hype of the drama series), because the lipstick is divided into TWO colors. That's why they call these the TWO TONE LIP BAR lipstick.  The yellow side provides a softer hue on the edges while the hot orange hue provides the main color towards the middle of your lips.

Check out the hype here! 

song hye kyo lipstick-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But how does it look on your lips? Any pics? It looks very interesting but i am worried about how it works with my skin tone. I guess the only way to find out is to try it but not likely if it is sold out! Lol

Latest posts

Back