Need help on colour effects

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new here , came across the site when looking for advice online and struggling for Google to give me an answer.

Basically I need advice on product works best when adding colour to a look. As in bold not with shadow. I've got the kryolan colour wheels and the 18 colouring vision palette. Pigment is great but they are so oily. It's near impossible to apply before a shoot and them not crease or move.

I've attached a picture I did using the kryolan so this is the kind of effect I want to be able to achieve, like paint.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Toni PhotoGrid_1461225154749.jpg

Welcome to MUT @! Your work looks great! Do you set the colors with translucent powder? That's about the only think I can think of that would help extend the wear. Kryolan has their own translucent powder, not sure if it works any better than other translucent powders out there. Kryolan also has a fixing spray for prepping the skin before the makeup for it last longer. Have you tried using it or some of their other primers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Reija

Thanks for your reply I actually did end up trying a powder once I got home after reading about oil/grease makeup on google. Made a huge difference , it does take the sharpness out of the colour for me though which is a shame. I will try the kryolan spray maybe too. Thank you, and thank you for the compliment, I'm still learning

Latest posts

Back