Is he wearing make up ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi , i've watched an instagram video of justin bieber probably taken from his cell phone and his skin seems to be so perfect please can you tell me if he's wearing foundation or concealer on this video : Justin Bieber Flying HIGH On Shirtless Instagram Video - WATCH!!!

I'm asking because i'm looking for the same flawless skin finish, I have the Mufe ultra HD foundation should I apply a heavy layer of foundation in order to get the same coverage ? 

Hi! Not sure if it's makeup or just great filtering of the video. MAC cosmetics have foundations that are meant for both face and body so they might be a better option. 

Most male models and male celebs  do wear makeup on tv/ in movies / music videos and stuff like that so yeah maybe he is wearing makeup maybe hes not either way its nothing new to the acting / modeling world with men.

And what I'm asking for Is If I need to add a lot of foundation in order to get the same finish, because when I apply 2 pumps of my MUFE Ultra HD I don't get the same flawless look as him... 

it could be airbrushed foundation too or foundation mixed with a highlighter or highlighter added on top to give it some glow

Eww he's gross.  && probably wearing makeup too.  I don't think guys wearing makeup is gross.  I just don't like him.

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it could just be the lighting and his skin naturally clean like that. I would havr to see more of a close up to determine that.

Latest posts

Back