Bitter Lace Beauty Rainbow Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used this rainbow blush by Bitter Lace Beauty? It became super popular on IG and New Beauty did a story it on it as well. It's currently out of stock due to high demand. Here is the link to the store https://www.etsy.com/shop/bitterlacebeauty

bitter lace story rainbow highlighter.jpg

I think it is very pretty! Not that functional for everyday where though, but I wish I could pull that off every day! I love the design in the pan, reminds me of something Burberry or higher-end cosmetics would do

it's $22 and it's not a subscription. They just have a store on Etsy.
I have never bought from esty before I love the rainbow blush though it looks super cute for spring / summer.I would buy it.If not anyone know any dupes of rainbow blush similar to this one ? Bitter  lace looks like one of those indie makeup brands love it.I'am so buying this I havent bought any makeup in a while I'am stocked up but there are a few items I wanna get from urban decay , bitterlace and BITE.

You know what I hate I was a unicorn for halloween a few yrs back and that rainbow blush would have been perfect with my costume literally perfect lifes not fair.Its too bad I didnt found out about it until now that woulda been life changing :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .It looks like a dewy rainbow in the pics.Although I will probably need a new makeup brush since all my makeup brushes wont show the full rainbow unless it comes with one ??

Last edited:
On the day it released today her website does not work at all I tried to check out didnt work this pissed me off if you cant run a business and you dont have stock DONT have a business.What a shit waste of time it said sold out when you try to buy it and I was on the site at 12 and 11 lol waiting for nothing how is it sold out when it just got back in stock at 12 its not available I'am sorry but eff  that shit lol that lady CANT run a business right at all.She doesnt even have stock / inventory and apparently you cant buy any of her products because she doesnt have anyone making them what a crappy makeup brand lmao shit.I'am sorry but if you have a business and you dont deliver products good luck your gonna need it that lady pissed me off.I was online the entire time and it said inventory doesnt work .Not only that but why doesnt she make more of the PRISm since the rest of her blush sucks and no one buys it ?? apparently todays the only day its being available what a effing joke so much for makeup brands having shit to sell.

Last edited:
Looks like they have their own website now. I tried adding the blush to cart and it worked. Did you use this link? http://bitterlacebeauty.com/products/prism-illuminating-rainbow-highlighter
Yeah I must of added it in 20 times and it kept saying sold out and low inventory .I dont know if its her crappy website or what but if you run a business thats not something that looks good when people who try to buy your product cant even because your website doesnt work lol.I wrote her an angry email and contacted her because that shit bothered me.Not only that but you would think if you have a number 1 product that you should be making it and not the other products as much apparently she only had 500 to sell and it sold out in 22 minutes and I'am not sure if it was sold out at 12 noon since thats technically when it became available again or if her website just totally sucked ass because it wouldnt even let me buy her product when it was available on her website the site had glitches everywhere.

It even said the compact was sold out and literally now you can buy that so her whole website was a joke .

Maybe we can buy it on ebay in a couple months .I honestly dont even wanna support / give her money now because of that you can tell she has no idea how to run a business and doesnt do anything for her customers bad customer service.She shoulda made sure her website worked before this happened.I saw numerous people on her instagram say the same things I did about her website not working.

Last edited:
sounds like the Kylie Jenner lip kit debacle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It was ridiculous lol. See this is why I buy makeup from sephora you check out just fine her website was worse than black friday you couldnt even buy it even if you had it in your cart it was that bad.When I added it in my cart it automatically said sold out and that was when it 1st became available at 12 noon.I literally stalked the website for hours prior and got out of work early to try and buy it plus I was willing to stay up til midnight last night to order one lol insanity never again  .I dont even know why I care its really not even wearable blush to begin with plus she said its handmade which means the product doesnt look like it does on her website each ones a different so you may not get a good rainbow which is why she has a note section so you can tell her which colors you would like in your blush lol.Ugh I couldnt even check out just make more PRISM already to the owner no ones buying your other products lol.

Plus she tried to say on her instagram account that it was 1 per a customer because she wanted everyone to try out the blush in other words you couldnt order more than 1 but people could easily use two different credit cards lol with someone elses name on them like family n friends / relatives.As I was reading it I was like oh is that a joke because their are so many other ways around that rule lol.Also why didnt she release this item last night at midnight since that would of still been April 29th ? why 12 noon since no one could buy it anyway ?

And I feel like I'am competing with men and women for this blush since on the instagram it has a man wearing it.I dont think rainbows mean Lesbian , transexual, bisexual or Gay but apparently they are the reason I cant buy this product ever since they are trying to make rainbows their symbol now lol its bad enough you have to compete with women to buy the latest clothes / makeup now you have men buying it too though <_<

Also it really is irritating that she charges 5 dollars for a compact case when almost every blush I know comes in a case with the product which makes sense since it would get everywhere otherwise.I also heard her shipping rates are up so its really like a 35 dollar blush once you pay for the compact case and add shipping to that order.

I realize she is a small business but thats like selling hot dogs in a food truck and at lunch time you have no food when people ask you for a hot dog .She knew it was going to be crazy so I dont understand why shit wasnt better organized /thought out properly.People on instagram are like oh what spoiled brats they are complaining that they didnt get one lmao well yeah its a pretty big complaint when you have an item in your cart that you cant even check out and pay for because the site crashed instantly.If you own a business and are selling products you have to deliver a product thats the whole point.I have never thought about buying indie brands before this but maybe I shouldnt after this experience.I was very dissapointed to say the least.I cant imagine the sites gonna get any better especially since her stock is like nothing she needs to hire people to make her products already and mass produce like real makeup designers do otherwise the same things with the website will just keep repeating over and over again and that was a nightmare for a consumer and may have turned me off from buying any products of hers in the future because of it.

Last edited:
Plus the comments on her instagram people are  saying about it is absolutely  ridiculous.People wouldnt of been rude to her or  / angry/ irritated if the website actually worked in the first place.I wouldnt of cared if it sold out and the website worked but it didnt I had the items in my cart and many other people did too and it said sold out while others apparently could order it many people could not because the site didnt work period.many people were looking forward to this and it turned out to be a trainwreck so it was a big deal to people who are interested in purchasing the makeup.Also people who own a business have a contact email for that reason for customers to file complaints with the company over bad business thats what it is there for.Thats why she explained herself after  the fact it happened because she realized her website didnt work to begin with.People were mad because she promised a product she couldnt deliver.

She had no stock ready 500 products is nothing real makeup companies stock at least millions especially of their most popular products and if not they let you preorder because they want your money.Also Jefree Star was on bitterlaces instagram arguing with young girls like what a freaking joke you cant defend a woman who doesnt know how to run her own business.Jefree Star hes like a 35 yr old man / woman I dont even know what his gender is these days but calling someone petty because they were promised a restock of a popular item is effed up he needs to figure out who he is before he talks crap about other people he needs to take a good look at himself in the mirror because nobody knows what is going on in his mind so dont judge others for their thoughts.I would have told him off too if I was that girl he tried to harass / call  out for  dissing someone for expecting a lady to have products when she promised a restock.That is her job.I'am sure if he was on the website that day trying to get one Jefree woulda been pissed off too 

Last edited:
Back