Sephora My recent buys today since PRISM was a hot mess

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I got some makeup because I had some money to blow.

1. Urban decay All nighter long lasting makeup spray - 30 dollars so worth it I got the bigger size because I love this stuff.
Its amazing it keeps your makeup on all day long when your out you never have to reapply .If you never heard of this I suggest buying it its life changing seriously an amazing product highly recommend.

2. Bite beauty Agave lip mask - In champagne rose gold pearl 26 dollars this is such a pretty color.I got a free sample of this from sephora once
it looks good on pale skin very nice pretty pink color similar to NARS orgasm

3.Urban decay naked skin weightless ultra definition liquid makeup - I got this in the lightest shade
0.5 very fair with some pink undertones it was 40 dollars but I think it will match my skin tone

Freebies below
samples -Georgio armani perfume,too faced shadow insurance, and josie maran vibrancy

Other freebies

Benefit BOI-ING concealer
and
Bareminerals skinlongevity vital power infusion Idk all the beauty rewards were bad freebies lol

Last edited:
Urban decay is my favorite make up brand! The setting spray is amazing, my makeup stays on ALL day long. You should also try their concealer I love it!

Urban decay is my favorite make up brand! The setting spray is amazing, my makeup stays on ALL day long. You should also try their concealer I love it!
Yeah their makeup spray is my favorite.It keeps foundation / concealer/ eyeshadow / mascara and blush on all day and lipstick depending on if its long lasting or not.It is one of my go to makeup products cant live without.It is great for dates and stuff like that too where reapplying makeup throughout the days not an option but yeah I hate reapplying makeup and having to constantly look in the mirror to see that its all still on my face before I leave the house.I have their NAKED3 eyeshadow palette too and their eyeshadow primer potions.They make good quality makeup products.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back