My recent lush buys

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I just got some lush stuff super excited to try these shower gels and stuff out.

This is what I bought below

1.Sex N the shower - apparently you pop these in your shower leave them on the bottom of your shower and it lets off these amazing smells that will help you wake up and get energized and ready to go

2.Too Drunk - again pop this in the shower and the smells said to be amazing cant wait to try love the name too so had to buy that one

3.The Comforter shower gel - looks like a pink shower gel similar to their other comforter products

4. The Olive Branch Shower Gel - orange shower gel probably a nice citrus scent

5.Its raining men shower gel - I just loved the name honestly lol but its like a yellow shower gel

6.Happy Hippy shower gel - another yellow shower gel I'am kind of a hippy so I got this more of a hipster actually

7.Dirty Spring wash shower gel - blue similar to the big blue bath bomb probably so I had to get it because thats my fav bath bomb of all time there

8.Ocean Salt body scrub - again similar to my fav big blue has a very ocean feel / beachy vibe to it

9.Sea vegetable soap - you guessed it similar to ocean / beaches just like big blue bath bomb

As you can see I will be enjoying my showers for a long time it did cost a lot but I stocked up and wont need / wont be buying lush for a while after this haul here if ever again because I wont need to lol.

number 1 and 2 I think are limited editions so get em while they are still available.I dont think they are going to be a permanent product on there and you can only buy those online.

Last edited:
The olive branch is one of my favorite shower gels. It's a very warm citrus scent. I think you'll like it.

The olive branch is one of my favorite shower gels. It's a very warm citrus scent. I think you'll like it.
I just got my lush order the other day.I started using the comforter shower gel it has a strong vanilla scent to it almost overpowering but for some reason it reminds me of the dentist office when you get to choose what flavor you want when you get a teeth cleaning the pink flavor it reminds me of that scent lol idk.I used the ocean salt body scrub today for the first time too on my face and in the shower some got in my mouth by accident as I was washing my face and it was like pure salt taste with a hint of lemon but I spit it out right away lol so no harm done.

but the comforter has a pretty pink color to it as you wash it off in the shower.

Today I used the olive branch shower gel I didnt smell the citrus scent because I used the too drunk emotibomb and it had a very strong peppermint scent to it and someone keeps calling me 3 times in a row right now and I'am starting to get pissed off at telemarketers like  :bringiton:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back