Sign in to follow this  
George Kyricos Stamas

What nail polish color are you wearing now?

I swear by Sally Hansen gel polishes! They last the longest out of any polish I've tried. Its a 2 step process but it doesn't require a light! And they have a lot of really pretty colors for spring and summer :)

• Like 2

My favorite polishes include Trust Fund Beauty, Tini Beauty, Butter London (love their nail foundation and hardware top coat), Formula X, and some other brands. Right now I am wearing Butter London Nail Foundation, Tini Beauty Mai Tai, Essie Retro Revival collection in Bikini with a Martini over the Mai Tai color, the Butter London Hardware top coat, and Sally Hanson quick drying drops. A good base and top coat really help to get nail polish on without chipping!

• Like 2

I never heard of Trust Fund Beauty nail polish. Butter London makes great nail polishes. Right now I am wearing Zoya Marnie with OPI Rapid Dry top coat, I used OPI nail envy for the base coat and always use OPI drip dry fast sealing nail drops. Thanks for replying.

• Like 1