Popsugar Mini Box -- May 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't see a topic for this month's mini box, so I thought I'd start it!

I got the email earlier today confirming that I'll be getting the May box. When I signed up they said my first box would be July. I wonder if a lot of people canceled so they moved me up, or if they've gotten more materials to satisfy the number of subs they got.

Thanks for starting the topic @@zillionthwriter! I've been considering switching from the regular one to this mini version but haven't done it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a payment reminder this morning to update my card, I hope that means they're shipping soon.

My shipping info has already been sent to Fed Ex. Hope it starts moving soon. This was quicker than last month.

I already canceled, but I will be getting this box as my only one. I hope it's good. Signed up for the LLB Serendipity box as my inexpensive box.

northwest22, on 05 May 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:I already canceled, but I will be getting this box as my only one. I hope it's good. Signed up for the LLB Serendipity box as my inexpensive box.
I decided to cancel as well - I am just not that excited over it and box 1 for me was a big disappointment. Box 2 was shipped but due to arrive at the end of next week.

Zingo Water Infuser Bottle (Value $9.99)

H2O+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment (Value $36)

What do you think of the POPSUGAR Must Have Mini Box spoilers for May 2016?

Nice products but doesn't excite me. I think I m too used to getting the larger boxes 2 items leaves me wondering where the rest is lol. I haven't subscribed to the mini and don't think I will. But I have that fruit infuser bottle and love it in the summer time. Nice products enjoy ladies. Last time the larger box also had a Farmacy item wonder if there will be an item from either of these brands in the larger box.

Hmm I don't have a charge for this yet on my account or shipping/tracking on my popsugar account. I'm wondering if I'll be getting this box?

ETA: Since I wasn't charged yet, I canceled. I'll have to think about re joining for June.

I'm actually pretty satisfied with this. I'm just a little confused about what the hydrating treatment is. Is it a moisturizer?

I've tried the H2O+ hydrating treatment a couple of times and now and it's so nice! Especially right after I take a warm shower and my skin feels dry and hot. It's got a really soothing cooling sensation when you apply it.

I enjoyed this box a lot more than the first one!  I think the fruit infuser water bottle is perfect for summer, and the hydrating treatment feels great on my skin.

Ok, the hydrating treatment is probably my favorite subscription box item so far. It just feels soooooo nice on my skin.

Latest posts

Back