May 2016 BeautyFIX *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spoilers are up for the May 2016 BeautyFIX!   Here's the photo, breakdown in my blog but I am not sure of sizes.  Usually I have a good guess but this time the photo might be a little misleading!  The eye cream packaging is different than the one listed on Dermstore, and the one product from Dr. Babor appears to be full sized.  With a value over $100 a jar, I seriously doubt it is!  Let the guessing begin!

May-2016-BeautyFIX.jpg

Babor will be max 15ml but eye cream looks quite big. And I guess mini beauty blender is technically full size.

Babor will be max 15ml but eye cream looks quite big. And I guess mini beauty blender is technically full size.
Babor is a half ounce and a couple full sized items - full breakdown on my blog!  If my calculations are right the value is around $155!  I'm second guessing myself lol

Babor is a half ounce and a couple full sized items - full breakdown on my blog! If my calculations are right the value is around $155! I'm second guessing myself lol
What's your blog site? Are you allowed to list it here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back