May The 4th Be With You Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Fortune Cookie Soap May the 4th be with you collection is so cute. The individual products are still available but the set is sold out. Did anyone get anything from this collection?

http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/collections/may-the-4th-be-with-you

fortune cookie soap may the 4th be with you.png

I have never heard of fourtune cookie soaps before this.On a different note I'am kinda surprised MAC or another major makeup brand didnt make a star wars limited edition makeup eyeshadow palette or something like that they could have made bank and came up with some cool one of a kind colors.Especially  when the star wars movie the new one came out that would of been major.I'am not a huge star wars nerd / fan I dont really care either way but galaxy eyeshadow colors would have been cool they could have called one nebula and northern lights or something lol.

Last edited:
Maybe lounge had/has a Star Wars makeup collection but they are the only brand I think. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan either but I've watched the movies and like them.

Latest posts

Back