Chaos makeup Restock on Rainbow Highlighter now available and they still have stock left

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I got mine I ordered it right away I just found out they were restocking for a second preorder 

If you want one order it now its 20 dollars plus shipping.It comes in a cute seashell compact .Just order on the website at chaosmakeupartist.com or google chaos makeup and it should pop right up her website.I'am super excited I have been on a rainbow highlighter craze for a while and this will hold me over til bitterlace restocks and does her preorders.Plus I want to buy both so I can compare the two because chaos I think has different colors from bitterlace the purple and blue is different and the red / pink colors different too.Also chaos is vegan and I think bitterlace isnt because of the red color.So they are not really the same but they are kinda similar in a way.

https://www.instagram.com/chaosmakeupartist/?hl=en

their instagram with the rainbow highlighter pics is above .

Lemme know if you buy it and what your thoughts are on how it compares to bitterlace when you buy that one.Restocks to me are always stressful because I feel like its selling out super fast but since they still have stock and its an hour later I shouldnt of freaked out so much lol.

Also with chaos you can order more than 1 rainbow highlighter you can even order like up to five of them if you want but you have to email her to let her know you ordered multiple ones and you have to order them seperately I think it said something on her instagram about it.It will probably be sold out within the next hour so to get it by late May you need to order it now.

Last edited:
Back