NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used this Yachiyo Kabuki Brush from NARS? I saw it featured in their latest newsletter and it looks really interesting. It's pricey though at $55.

NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush.png

Has anyone used this Yachiyo Kabuki Brush from NARS? I saw it featured in their latest newsletter and it looks really interesting. It's pricey though at $55.

NARS Yachiyo Kabuki Brush.png
Now I am going to show my ignorance - why so expensive? Is it because of the type of bristles? Couldn't I buy a brush with the same shape and use it? I would really like to learn why Reija, TIA

Now I am going to show my ignorance - why so expensive? Is it because of the type of bristles? Couldn't I buy a brush with the same shape and use it? I would really like to learn why Reija, TIA
Great question! I really don't know why it's so much more expensive. Maybe the hairs used and maybe the brand also. Many brand's brushes are more expensive and many times don't perform any better than the cheaper ones. It's not always the case but sometimes.

Back