Allure May 2016 Box Giveaway!!! - Enter Now!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are giving away the Allure Beauty Box May 2016 box with a red Foreo Luna cleaner in the box!!

See below picture for all the content in the box.

allure beauty box may 2016 giveaway.JPG

One Simple Step to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Comment in this thread what your favorite Subscription service is and why so that we can share what our favorites are and help each other out to perhaps discover new or different subs worth subscribing to. A little enabling is always good right??? :lol:

For example like this:

My favorite monthly subscription is Birchbox because it has a great curation for just $10 a month and their point system makes it worth it.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until tomorrow May 11th, 2016 at 10am PST and is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Reija this is so nice of you! Wow picking my favorite sub is like picking my favorite kid-I like them all more for different reasons! I'd say Allure for the amazing value and curation for only $15 a month. My next would be Rachel Zoe for the high end amazing things I'd never buy myself. It's around $400 worth of awesomesauce for $100 every quarter. And it ships on time unlike Nina Garcia quarterly (semesterly!).

My favorite is Play by Sephora. I love that it's a good mix of skincare and makeup and they have sent tools like konjac and makeup sponges. On the higher end I just started Robb Vices and they send cool lifestyle items like I just received a beautiful tequila set with handmade shot glasses.

My favorite has been Julep. Sometimes the deal isn't too great, but you can fully customize your box to change the overall value. Plus, the reward Jules do add up after a while. This past month I was able to get my normal box with 3 older (non-new I suppose would be one way to put it) items, the super upgrade that included everything for the month as an add on, two additional add ons, plus the free gift for getting 3 add ons all for free because of my Jules!

Thanks a lot for this thoughtful move @Reija  :hugs3:  
My favorite monthly subscription is Beautyfix because I'm more into skincare and Beautyfix always seems to introduce some high-performance skincare I haven't tried before.
Good luck everyone.

My favorite is whatever is arriving in the mail next!  Yes, I'm addicted--Birchbox, Ipsy, GlossyBox, Play.  Throw in the occasional Target or Walmart box.  

Whoohoo!

My favorite subscription box is PopSugar. It's certainly very popular and the items range from beauty to fitness to food. I like that you just never know will show up. Every month is a total surprise.

My favorite is Birchbox because it has the option of picking a sample or selecting the custom box.  I always know that I will get at least one item that I like.  I also like being able to use points and coupon codes to buy some high priced item. 

My favorite is birchbox because of the point system! I am slightly skincare leaning and BB seems to have a lot of that. I recently dropped ipsy because I wasn't loving what I was getting but I will get a Sephora play box this month so something new to try!

I had to put a hold on my subs this year but popsugar was my favorite when I could afford it. This allure box broke my subscription no buy because it was too good to pass up. I'm going to be really upset if I don't get what was promised.

My favorite is Ipsy! It was my first subscription and I love the cute bags every month! I feel like I get my moneys worth with them. Last month my bag had a value of $90! I love that they send me brushes and that they tend to be more makeup heavy (I'm picky about skincare). Also they tend to send out full size products. Overall I love Ipsy because I think it has the best value for $10. 

Its fun to answer questions ~

Right now, I like my Choix subscription.  Sampling makeup is just too much fun.  I don't feel the need to buy many products because there are always samples I have chosen coming each month.  Most samples last forever too.  

My favorite subscription is Popsugar Must Have. I always end up using almost everything. If you look around my house, there us always one or the other Popsugar item visible )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back