Bitterlace changing PRISM to vegan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I have to say I'am not excited for this item to be vegan.It will change the look / quality of the product it wont look the same.I'am all for saving the animals and everything but why does her rainbow highlighter have to change to vegan when all the other rainbow highlighter dupes are vegan and they (most of them the one I got from chaos looks good ) dont look good or they look cheap.I hope the quality of this product doesnt go down since the colors will be changed due to the product becoming vegan now.

examples of vegan highlighters below that dont look that good this is why I dont want her to go vegan least not for PRISM.I know a lot of people on her instagram complained that the product wasnt vegan so thats probably why shes changing the entire product now which sucks for people like me who just wanted the original without it looking altered / different.Being vegan doesnt really save wildlife anyways or do anything people just do it as a trend which is even more lame.If you wanna save the animals try actually going to a shelter and volunteering or something other than buying vegan makeup or refusing to eat meat lol thats not an activist in my opinion those people are all talk. :blabla: .Anyways I'am annoyed that the hipsters or wannabe hipster vegans complained about this product and now they are changing it.Its like when people complained about seaworld they are not actually doing anything they didnt save the whales they just complained about it on their twitter account so seaworld had to change stuff up after people were harassing them nonstop.Whales all die eventually you cant save endangered wildlife to begin with regardless of what you do or eat its the environment they live in its the nature life cycle its natural animals and people dont live forever its just life.If vegan people wanted to complain could they have at least waited until after the restock and they tried the product first I mean really now now shes changing the whole damn product because of it.

il_340x270.1014712255_6bu1.jpg

3ADWd-EXeJA-vNqnfgBnnUPkWxzien7rXEt8ty7Gh5k.jpg

il_214x170.1015275085_67q5.jpg

il_214x170.970190654_4nvf.jpg

il_570xN.1018666727_jz7i.jpg

It doesnt look good.

Last edited:
Back