Becca Jaclyn Hill Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Becca and makeup artist Jaclyn Hill are releasing a collaboration palette set to be released on June 16th at Sephora. Anyone planning on getting this?

I have one Becca blush and really like it. I'd be interested in checking this out once it's released although I really don't need another highlighter.

becca jaclyn hill champange highlighter.png

becca jaclyn hill palette.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the first picture is a champange highlighting palette and the second one is a different highlighter. Jaclyn Hill will be releasing more than one product with Becca.

I think the first picture is a champange highlighting palette and the second one is a different highlighter. Jaclyn Hill will be releasing more than one product with Becca.
I never heard of Jaclyn Hill before I had to google her.I like to use cliniques blush its a color that I dont they make anymore but its a really good coral color pink that looks good on pale skin so its like my go to blush.Its very similar to the color shown in the palette by jaclyn Hill the brighter pink tone to the right it looks just like that color.

I like champagne pink when it comes to fashion but I wouldnt buy this palette because their are so many cheaper dupes and colors so much similar to those shades she is selling.

My blush makeup looks look similar to these below it almost gives you a doll look.I use more blush than most maybe but I do like how it looks on me since I'am pale the pink bright blushes work well for me.

74a2817c91a6283bc1c2cead3590b6e5.jpg

pink-blush2.jpg

1c64c6103e5a32999533f94f10a5b192.jpg

wedding-makeup-tips.jpg

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/cara-delevingne-ondria-hardin-cozy-ysl-baby-doll-kiss-blush-ad/

The bottom pic with cara Dev in the link above in the pic where shes holding the other girls face is a go to makeup look of mine. The pic posted looks very similar to my everyday makeup look with blush its simple the entire face look but the blush sets it apart.I use darker blush colors though that are more pink than the one she has on in that photo which gives it a more doll apperance it almost doesnt look like your real lol.But because I dont go subtle with blush so my eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow, lipstick and everything else is subtle the blush is the one look I always do that stands out .

Last edited:
I absolutely love champagne pop and I have two other Becca highlighters that I adore as well. Becca's blushes are very pigmented so I have to use a light hand when applying, but I love them! I will definitely be looking into getting this palette. They are also releasing an eyeshadow palette too.

This collection will be available at Sephora.com at 12pm EST!

And before I even had time to look on my computer since I came home... the face palette is sold out. Jaclyn made it very clear in her new video that this was limited edition and would not be coming back. I hope they release more though! That blush topper shade looks stunning!

I went back and forth on the palette and by the time I went back to order it, it was sold out. I ended up buying the Anastasia Beverly Hill one that was released today instead. I just couldn't swing two palettes in one day or in a month for that matter so I'm actually. I think I would have ordered the Jaclyn one instead of the ABH but since I had ordered the ABH earlier before the Jaclyn was released I was kind of stuck.

Sephora will have a restock of the collection on June 16th.
What is with makeup brands not stocking / having enough inventory lately ? and it cant just be due to popularity because Lately All the makeup I have bought has been sold out and needed to be restocked before I was able to order it its so annoying.Especially when someone has a top product it just makes more sense to  stock more of those items.But lately I have seen this as an ongoing issue with makeup they dont make enough product to supply their consumers its worse than clothing.

I wasnt going to buy her palette anyways. I Wasnt really interested .I have a ton of makeup and pre orders I havent even got in the mail yet but damn what is going on ... Its not even christmas and stuff is sold out already its like black friday shoppers lol.

Bitterlace - sold out

Inglot - sold out

Chaos makeup - sold out 

Bareminerals Marvelous moxie - sold out 

Kylie jenners lip kits - sold out cant understand why

MAC cinderella collection - sold out in like one week lol

Too faced - not even a good product but usually is sold out

Urban decay eyeshadow products any of them - sold out frequently if not all the time

SHANY ilookbook pro - both sets the pro and regular sold out for those of you who dont know it looks like a macbook but its filled with makeup I bought it a while ago on overstock.com it sold out numerous times though.If you dont know what I'a talking about check it out its pretty cool

Christian Louboutin lipsticks - sold out I wasnt even able to buy any because almost every shade worth buying sold out along with their nail polish but when the restock appeared  I no longer cared.Too much time passed.Also since it was 90 dollars and a luxury item I said eff it lol.By the time they restocked it I didnt care anymore.

But since some of these arent even well known brands I think ebay is just buying it and  reselling it for double the price to make a profit since thats the only place you can find most of these brands.Thats what happened to bitterlace when she had her PRISM restock date people were buying it to sell on ebay for 300 dollars and the blush was only 22 dollars from the actual retailor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back