So I bought two Bitterlace PRISM highlighters through pre - order today !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

My first time using an esty site my mind totally went blank as it said sign in I was like wtf I dont remember my login and by chance I wrote the right password and sign in information down otherwise I would of had to go back and sign up and that takes like 10 minutes to make an account.I bought two PRISM highlighters  and two compacts.I was only planning on buying one but I forgot to order the compact so I had to go back and order that and then I ordered another one just in case the 1st one didnt come in a compact I didnt want the product to get damaged / ruined in shipping.I got one in the 1-2 month pre order and I guess that sold out fairly quickly because next one I got was from the 3-4 month pre order but nevertheless I still got two of em ordered.I wish she had her other highlighters available today I would of just put in for those too at the same time but I have to wait for those.I also specified that On the top of the pan that I wanted more of certain colors and that took me some time to write that  all out and then I had to explain that I would like if the compact was with the highlighter since I ordered a lot of items seperatley.

And for anyone trying to buy one the wait for them is long as far as the months go but the PRISM highlighter as of right now is still available to pre - order.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back