Julep June 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Julep June sneak peek will be happening May 19th at 1pm PST on Facebook

Julep June.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an email for Julep nail polish thinner as an add-on to the June box. Has anyone used it? Not sure if I would need a thinner but just wondering if anyone has used it.

I just got an email for Julep nail polish thinner as an add-on to the June box. Has anyone used it? Not sure if I would need a thinner but just wondering if anyone has used it.
It would be good to have on hand. I haven't used Julep's but the lady that does my nails gave me some thinner and I use it on old polish that gets thick over time. It makes it like new again. I have so much polish bottles that I definately need it.

June or July will be my last box for Julep for a while, as I am on nail polish overload!  I have one prepaid box left and then I have enough Julep points for a free box.  Will have to wait till Friday to see if I want Junes box or skip!

I have some old Juleps that I would love to thin. I had always kind of planned on picking one up from another supplier but I'm glad to have one that is made specifically to go with Julep polish just in case. I've been a Maven since 2013 I think? I always find my first one or two manicures with their polishes work wonderfully and then I get globbiness. It's gotten to the point where I will no longer swatch my new polishes and will only open the bottle when it's fresh mani time. I will definitely put a bottle of this solution into my box this month.

At some point long ago I unsubscribed from Julep emails, and now even though I've tried to sign up again they won't send them anymore, so thanks for posting this news, Reija. Is the email just a notification that we can add the thinner on, or is it possibly a promo code to add it at a discount?

And Jenny: I feel you and am on polish overload too. I have enough Jules for a Whole Shebang box but I'm waiting until I really crave all the polishes and that almost never happens. I go through a fair amount of bonding base coat and oxygen performance top coat, though, so I wind up with a box pretty frequently even though I'm rarely taking any color. 

Thanks again! I wanted to double check--you know how sometimes they'll have you click to get a free item added to your box? Better safe than sorry  :lol:

I had really been hoping that we would see some of their pedi products returning for sandal season. I know there's still time left during the summer, but I loved Mint Condition and that stick-thing they used to have. Their makeup hasn't been super impressive to me and the skincare has been pretty hit-or-miss but dang, help a girl's feet out!

I'm with you on the feet thing @lampligther! Really need something for me feet. I know many people love the Korean booties that take a few weeks for the skin to come off but I'm not sure if I can handle that. I might have to stick with the conventional foot skin care.

Julep has mystery grab bags on their site. Anyone ordering one? They have 10 for $20 and 4 for $9.99. I would love to jump on this but have too much polish as it it.

I did the blush set for the extra 15, I am going to use one of them as a lipstick, one as a highlighter and the other 2 as blushes.  Added 2 nail polishes and 1 eyeliner.  This was for my June box, I am skipping the Secret Store!  Can't wait to see what the Mystery Bag will be.  Those are always temping, but I think they use the Mystery Bag to get rid of items that are no longer available or getting close to expiring!

Latest posts

Back