My typically uneven eyes are even today?? Ever happen to you??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to put this thread...

Typically, my eyelids are uneven. This causes doing my eyeshadow to be extremely difficult.

My left eye has very little lid space and one prominent fold over the crease. My right eye typically has more lid space and a couple smaller folds over the crease. This gives the illusion of my right eye being larger. if I want to do an eye look that requires more than one eyeshadow color, it is an ordeal to make my makeup job look even.

Well.....this morning I woke up and my right eye matched my left. This has never happened before to my noticing. I don't think my eye looks swollen, and I don't feel any discomfort as though something could be wrong with it....I have no idea why this happened today but I love it. I've been awake for three hours and it still matches my left eye

Does this happen to any of you?? Is this normal???

Here is a comparison photo. On top is a pic I took a few days ago. As you can see, my right (your left) eye has more lid space and a couple folds. The bottom photo, it just looks like my left eye. I am 100% boggled and yet pleased by this

PhotoGrid_1463494477822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty eyes first of all! Love that color

Sometimes I think one eye looks bigger than the other on me, but I don't pay too much attention to it. I think it is normal maybe? Most people's faces are not completely symmetrical.  If it bothers you a lot though I heard that eyelid tape can help correct the differences.

Not too sure about why they are even now, but I wouldn't worry about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back