Does anybody know where I can buy an INGLOT Lipgloss online ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

Like these ones below

bb3f385f6e6c8987b16c096c8822c741.jpg

And has anyone ever heard / tried these before ? reviews would be much appreciated thanks I 'am interested in the AMC collection.I know you can buy them on ebay probably but I was just wondering if any place else sells them.I'am not sure if I should buy more bitterlace beauty since I got PRISM but I havent seen her other highlighters / makeup that shes trying to sell but these lipglosses above may be my new makeup obsession instead.

Last edited:
Yeah its holographic.It creates a cool 3D effect I love it I would buy every color even though they are like 20 dollars each.It says something about liquid crystals reacting to your skin tone / lipstick underneath and making 3d looks out of it. I like how it looks on and the colors look pretty cool .But before I buy any of them I want to make sure they are worth it because they have to ship these from poland so shippings not cheap its like 154 dollars to buy all of these when you add in shipping to america because their apparently in poland thats the only place you can buy online from them eff that lol.

But yeah they dont even have any good lip paint and sleek lipglosses all the colors they have left suck.I would of bought it if they had stock but for some reason all the makeup I want / like it always sold out or needs to be restocked because everyone else bought it .

So anyways I bought the inglot sleeks lipgloss  in colors 61,62,63 and 64 because they didnt have all the colors I originally wanted.All in number order... if anyones interested in buying.Now that I see them altogether thought they all do look kinda similar but these were the only good ones left to buy for my skin tone since I'am fair / pale skin tone. They each vary slightly I guess from one another I'am sure the colors in the tubes all look different though so I can tell them apart .I think this costed me 48 dollars for all 4 which isnt too bad considering I was about to pay 154 for the holographic 6 lipglosses which I will buy eventually just not for that price range or shipping cost.

p_550x550.jpg

p_550x550.jpg

p_550x550.jpg

p_550x550.jpg

Last edited:
When did u bought them and by which site?
The holographic ones are available on ebay if you just google Inglot AMC it pops right up but like I said they ship from poland and I live in the usa so shipping is very very expensive unless your just literally buying 1 its not worth the price for shipping.So I didnt buy those ones.

The ones I just bought today the pink ones above they were from the beautylish.com website just go under Inglot under brands and under lips then its under sleek lipgloss.They have a decent variety of colors to choose from but they didnt have some I was interested in buying originally.The one below is one I did want but I ended up getting different ones since it was sold out.

PhotoGrid_1396323674842-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Im surprised that u didnt have inglot store in the U.S.

We have here in Greece,and in the city where I live.

So, I found these sites and post them for u.

Maybe theyre discontinued!

thanks guys ! Unfortunately they didnt have a store near me so I had to order online anyways but I was able to buy 4 of the holographic lipglosses the AMC numbers 544,545,541 and 546 so I got all but two of the colors because they were sold out in both online stores.

I bought from camera ready cosmetics.com and nigel beauty emporium.com

I like how you can apply this over lipstick and the colors morphe / make it look more 3D.I will probably combine the colors below just like they did to create a different shade like they did here in the pic it looks like fire red/ orange lips lol but I think its cool when they combined the two lipglosses together its like a red / yellow orange fire color.

I think it was a good investment because its so different from other holographic lipgloss/ lipsticks out there and I was sold when they talked about liquid crystals reacting to your skin tone I thought that sounded so cool and different.I dont think I will be ordering from bitterlace beauty in her massive restock  now but I probably dont need a mermaid green highlighter / blush anyways or purple blush lol.Most of the reviews I have read on inglot are positive they said when layered on top of or applied by itself a few times that it creates a hologram effect in the sunlight like a prism rainbow.

s-l500.jpg

img2476-1417968247.jpeg

bl1009img2477-1417968278.jpeg

img2473-1417968143.jpeg

bl1009img2478-1417968312.jpeg

Last edited:
Update * The pink and orange lipglosses I got and they look awesome ! they look even better in person well at least in the bottles they come in I havent tried it on my lips yet ...

but ordering these was a bi*** I ordered from nigel beauty emporium the blue / purple and the green looking lipgloss and someone called me on the phone telling me they were out of stock of the one lipgloss that I had ordered I was like okay ... wtf how could I order any item if it was out of stock ? but whatever I dont even know if they are sending me my other lipgloss I ordered someone asked me legit 5 times if I wanted to cancel my order and all I said was refund me for the 1 out of stock item that I ordered I still want the other item I ordered from you ....

Never order from nigel beauty emporium the website ever worst customer service ever like wtf what do you mean your out of stock when I ordered it off your website and you charged me for it .... worst place to buy makeup from dont do it.I was literally so annoyed that I thought I got it and I got excited and stuff about it and then to know after I place an order that its out of stock was like really ... they didnt even let me know until like 3 days later all this.

The beautylish website is supposed to restock the AMC lipglosses but I asked and they are not sure if they are getting in all the colors or not and they are not sure of when they are restocking them.Beautylish is a good place to order makeup they packaged everything I ordered really nicely so did camera ready cosmetics but nigel emporium beware. :unsure:  They effed me over.

I'am scared to buy them from ebay because reviews said the lipglosses were open and stuff basically they looked like they were used so yeah If I 'am paying full price I dont want that used lipgloss look.

These lipglosses were literally so hard to get / buy that its almost stressful / irritating almost as bad as bitterlace prism almost ... I was surprised byt the popularity because its not really everyday wear its more like hipster summer festival looks or a rave party.So I still need to order three of them lol because they screwed me over and possibly 4 if they dont mail me my order.These are the ones I dont have below ....

541 - I ordered from nigel beauty so who knows if I will even get it lol

542 - I love this color but its out of stock 

543- this is also a really pretty color looks similar to 546

546- they were sold out and didnt tell me so yeah I need to order this again from somwhere...

I dont know what it is about me and makeup but they always sell out of the items I'am interested in .Idk maybe I should of just bought sigma holographic lipgloss maybe it woulda been easier for me...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back