free samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear sir or madam

Im from Florida and a makeup enthusiastic.I've been loving lipstick and lip liners.I've heard raving reviews about iglot and Mac lipsticks ad lip liners.I've been itching to try your products.I really like to try before I buy.I would like to know if you have any samples. I totally understand if this is not possible,but I would really appreciate it and really look forward into purchasing your products in the future.

Thank you for your time

Cheyenne regan

Dear sir or madam

Im from Florida and a makeup enthusiastic.I've been loving lipstick and lip liners.I've heard raving reviews about iglot and Mac lipsticks ad lip liners.I've been itching to try your products.I really like to try before I buy.I would like to know if you have any samples. I totally understand if this is not possible,but I would really appreciate it and really look forward into purchasing your products in the future.

Thank you for your time

Cheyenne regan
You could always try makeup counters they will always give freebies but sometimes they dont do that unless you buy something. Most freebies in store / online is only with a purchas you have to spend up to a certain amount but sephora has promo codes I would check out what freebies you could get once you buy a few things they offer free samples 3 with each purchase and freebies when you spend I think its 25 dollars or 15 dollars there ??

In my experience the best freebies makeup ones anyway come from the brand directly so if you like the brand urban decay buy that from urban decay.com and Mac.com just because they do give away freebies ( I know urban decay does have no idea about MAC though ).But like I said most freebies you have to purchase something.

Last edited:
Back