zillionthwriter

Ipsy June 2016 *Spoilers*

The first spoiler for Ipsy's June bag is out:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_22_at_9_1024x358.jpg

Two eyeshadows from Urban Decay (Lounge and Fireball) are shown and two eyeshadows from theBalm are shown as well.

• Like 3

They did a couple spoilers on Snap chat a long time ago for June. It looks like a graffiti theme for the mailers and the bags!

post-93138-0-48428900-1464016369.jpg

post-93138-0-41844700-1464016381.jpg

• Like 5

Would love to get fireball by Urban Decay! I would be fine with any of them though besides that dark the balm color

I think that both UD and the theBalm make quality eye shadows but I'm not exactly excited about this spoiler. Maybe the shades will be prettier in person.

I do LOVE the graffiti bag!

• Like 2

Looks like a nice one! Thanks for posting @@Alix26! I'm sure my bag won't be as great though. I'd be really happy if I got UD shadows and the sheet masks.

I've already received the sheet masks (though not in pomegranate) and the Klorane through Ipsy. So I'm guessing that I won't receive those. Few people are probably going to get the Urban Decay which doesn't really bother me since I have four shadow palettes from them already. I feel like I'll probably be getting the brush since I rate them highly every month which is perfectly fine with me! 

I've gotten the sheet masks before and really liked them. I'd like to get the Rodial stem cell cleanser or the Klorane makeup remover from this spoiler.

Does anyone know of any codes for Ipsy?  My daughter wants a sub for her birthday and I have been keeping an eye out, but not seeing any.

@@sarah4770 - I've never seen any Ipsy discount codes before. The most that Ipsy does is a No Waitlist special every few months.

Some more spoilers (from The Subscription Box Family...I feel like MSA is really not on point with Ipsy spoiler this month) :

2016-06-02-18-49-20.jpgphotogrid_1464833116076.jpg

• Like 1

I fell in love with the Avene micellar water Ipsy sent me last month. I wouldn't mind if they sent me that Bioderma one too

The masks or the Juice Beauty lip crayon would also be nice.

I would be ok with getting anything that isn't mascara or highlighter. I'd really like to get the bioderma micellar water, UD fireball, and any makeup brushes.

Spoiler #5. Guess that means that glam rooms will be live late tonight (PST) or early tomorrow morning (EST).

2016-06-05-11-18-10.jpg

• Like 1

Glam room sneak peeks are up!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow- I'm really hoping for Fireball but I would still be happy if I received Lounge. I'm interested to see how many people actual receive these.

Be Delectable Everything Balm- I'm excited for this! I love multitasking moisturizing balms since I often have dry skin problems. I hope it smells amazing. The bakery theme of the company makes me think it's gonna smell like cake! 

Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman- I own a whole box of Sephora Formula X polishes. Surprisingly I don't think I have a red from this brand. When it comes to nail polish I'll happily use just about any color.

Crown Brush 3 Tone Bronzer- I'm not a fan of things in a pan like this where all the colors are together. It may be useful for travel but I always feel like the colors get smeared together and it's impossible to keep them separate. The bronzer also looks kind of dark but it may be different in person. In general I prefer peach blushes but Ipsy always sends me bubblegum pink. 

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Pout Potion- I tend to like Be A Bombshell products and I always like receiving lip items.

Overall this should be at least a 4/5 bag so I'm happy! Am I blind though? I don't believe any of the products I received were featured in the fourth spoiler. I'm thinking about emailing them just because I'm curious. 

• Like 1

Then again I'm looking at other bags that people are receiving and they seem to not have anything from the fourth spoiler as well. Have I completely misunderstood something? I was just always under the impression that we get one item from each sneak peek. Though I just realized I didn't get any items from the first sneak peek last month either. 

I'm getting:

- Urban Decay Eyeshadow

- Vasanti Kajal Eyeliner

- Crown Brush smudger/blender duo

- Marc Anthony Beach Waves Spray

- Dirty Little Secrets Baked Highlighter in Bellissima 

I like and will use everything, although in an ideal world, I would have gotten the Jouer higlighter in Tiara instead of the DLS one and the face masks or eye pads instead of the hair product but I will definitely use everything and I'm very excited about the brush. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my bag this month. 4/5

post-123383-0-31120200-1465211053_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alix26
  • Like 1

I am getting:

Doucce Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara

Urban Decay eyeshadow

Boo Boo Cover up baby boo boo cover up

Liptini Cream Lip color in pinktini

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

I am happy, hope I get the pink eye shadow from UD though.

• Like 1

I am getting:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow - (hope I get it in fireball)

Be Delectable Everything Balm

Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Pout Potion

Hey Honey 24Seven Day & Night Revitalizing Cream

Overall I am happy, especially with the nail polish. I don't like the Pout Lotion, even though I don't have lip products selected in my profile, I seem to get one every month! 

• Like 1

I'm getting:

UD Shadow - Am I the only one hoping for Lounge over Fireball? I'll use both though, so I'm excited! Wish one granted. 

Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush - I'm getting too many blushes recently! This one looks like it'll be shiny/glittery though. Maybe a blush topper for me?

Formula X in Wingwoman - I like polish. I like red. Good pick. 

Marc Anthony Beach Waves Spray - Meh. I'm not a huge salt spray fan. We'll see.

Royal & Langnickel MODA Crease/Smudge Brush - Love trying brushes from subs!

Overall, I'm excited!

• Like 1