tattoos yes or no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the style of those ones!
I don't have any tattoos either but I would say do whatever makes you happy! Just a word of advice though is to make sure you pick out a right spot to get it done on your body, some places will not let you work for them if you have visible tattoos. Good luck!

hey beauty lovers,

I'm hoping to get your advice. I've been telling my boyfriend I really want to get a tattoo. He doesn't have any either so he's not much help. Any big regrets? 

here's some photos of the style tattoos I like...

http://www.markedtattoos.com/tattoos/lotus-flowers

http://www.markedtattoos.com/tattoos/oleksandra-ianchukova-watercolor-tattoo-5

thanks xo!
I dont have any tats but I would get something small I know the mini tat thing is a popular trend now but I just wouldnt want anything too big.I would get a tattoo that says Barbie like the logo in pink or Black not sure where I would put it though. I wouldnt want it to be visible out in the open.  I would also get the words made by mattel on the bottom of my foot I would get those too tats.Ive seen pics of em online.

Last edited:
I have a tatoo,for 4 years now.

Actually today is my tattoo's birthday.

25/5/12 and today we have 25/5/16

Im so happy i have it.

No regrets.

Do it!

I have 4 tattoos and honestly I love them, I do not regret them at all. 

But you have to make sure its something YOU really want and in the spot YOU want it. 

Good luck!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello! I have one at my lower back. I have no regrets doing it. It's an art anyway, Way of expressing you self. I also like your design, But i got mine in this site, Go here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes! On myself and others. I Personally find tattoos on women very attractive.

I have 10 pieces and I have no regrets. My first one I got was in 1989 the last one (so far) was in 2003. The shortest time in the chair for a piece was 1 hour, the longest 2 months.

I have no tattoos, and I don't really want any. But it's your personal decision. If it's what you want then go for it! Just be for sure it's the tattoo you want and in the place you want it.

I love tattoing. I have one small tatto on baby name and I got it done just after delivering my baby. I did it because I love my baby and her name too. I got a nice American name for my baby 'Haliey' on babynology.com.

Tattoos are a very personal decision, I think the fact that you already have a very clear idea of the style you like shows this is a good decision for you.  I love the flower, colour tattoos seem to be very trendy at the moment, maybe you could go for your first have it somewhere a little more discreet and then as you become accustomed to it brave tattoo number two... 

Latest posts

Back