Popsugar Must Have June 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa Sugar has a new book coming out in September, it was on PSMH instagram, of course it has blue color all over it!!!! LOL  I wonder if that book will show up for June, since the trend is to get books in June for summer reading!  I happen to like books, so it would not bother me!  Sunscreen would be a good option!  Maybe a new beachtowel, please no more sunglasses!!!! A fun pool/beach float would cute!  I really do hope that there is not sunless tanning supplies, the make me look orange!  I prefer to stay pale (just went to the dermatologist).

If anyone wanted to signup. I just re subscribed for 6 months with the SPRING50 code.  It now says subscriptions will start with the June box!

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 10.32.15 AM.png

Damn it, I just got an email that said they were "able to secure" me the May box. Oh well, best laid plans I suppose.

I had to cancel my sub because I'm currently super broke and don't want my account to get overdrawn with an automatic charge. I also canceled the MH Mini and Boxycharm. I hope that by the time my direct deposit hits, I'll be able to resub and get the month of June for all of these.

smiles? maybe tooth whitening or lipstick? 

sunshine: sunscreen ? 

surprises has me stumped

OrangeCatLady, on 31 May 2016 - 6:19 PM, said:OrangeCatLady, on 31 May 2016 - 6:19 PM, said:Damn it, I just got an email that said they were "able to secure" me the May box. Oh well, best laid plans I suppose.
Son of a !!!  Me too and I hated May.

PS - I just wrote them about this. I would not have subscribed for a May box and think they may have changed the date on purpose to get more subscriptions - bait & switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what the exact wording was showing you'd get June- but to be fair to them, they were very forthcoming that it would start with May. I *think* I recall- when I ordered the first day they announced the sale, my order made it look like I was starting with June too- but I knew due to the fine print it wouldn't really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what the exact wording was showing you'd get June- but to be fair to them, they were very forthcoming that it would start with May. I *think* I recall- when I ordered the first day they announced the sale, my order made it look like I was starting with June too- but I knew due to the fine print it wouldn't really.
I know you're not talking to me but the screenshot up there clearly states that it will start with the June box, so it is a bit bait and switch-y.

I know you're not talking to me but the screenshot up there clearly states that it will start with the June box, so it is a bit bait and switch-y.
I think she is talking about the advertisement for the promotional code--it stated that your subscription would start with the May box if you used the discount code.

That picture is odd, that's the makeup bag that was in last year's box. I wonder if they'll release spoilers for June. I hated the May box, and didn't renew my sub. 

Latest posts

Back