Popsugar Mini Box -- June 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the thread for the Popsugar Must have mini box for June. What are you hoping to get in the box?

I really need a good face moisturizer but I doubt that will be in there given recent boxes.  I would like for them to give a discount if we add the mini to the current big box....they would save on shipping if they shipped them together.  Then it would be a mega box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Maybe something summery for the beach? 

I canceled my sub in May to the mini. I already have a zinger bottle and tried the moisturizer in the past. I might resub to this box if we get spoilers and it looks good for me.

Spoilers are up on MSA. Cute stuff but not sure I would drop the $19/month on it.

To save you guys some clicks, it's a navy and white stiped Baggu bag and a Juice beauty lipstick in blush.

Perfectly nice things but booooorrrrrrring. 

its ok but I'm not wowed.  I think that this box is about $5 over priced.  Is it worth $5 to me a month to get another box and surprise...maybe?  I think that if it was a $14 add on to the main box I wouldn't have a problem with it and they could lower the price due to the cost of the box itself and shipping 

I meant to cancel before this month, since I was not wowed at all by the water bottle and the face cream...I seriously have 500 million of both of those things from these boxes. But apparently that was the best box so far!

I do not think this months is terrible, I will happily use both items. But I don't NEED them and could have found other stuff for the same money. So glad I cancelled. Of course this means next month is going to be amazing but that's okay haha.

Yawn, this box is turning out to be a snooze fest. Everything is perfectly nice but uninspiring and boring. I just cancelled after giving it three months. I'm wondering if they're going to improve or if they've seen numbers drop. Always curious when something new launches but this isn't doing it for me.

Here are spoilers for the mini box from innab from IG

popsugar must have mini box june 2016 spoilers.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yawn, this box is turning out to be a snooze fest. Everything is perfectly nice but uninspiring and boring. I just cancelled after giving it three months. I'm wondering if they're going to improve or if they've seen numbers drop. Always curious when something new launches but this isn't doing it for me.
I feel like they are totally not exciting at all! I get more excited for the Target boxes that are half as much money because at least those have a bunch of things to try in them. I feel like this is supposed to be high end, but then you only get two things and they are not wow items at all. They just feel like run of the mill subscription box stuff to me.

Latest posts

Back