Makeup Help plz - Sports TV show/Outdoors/Heat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am shooting a sports show that will be outdoors in 80 degree heat where the female (red hair, pale skin) will be running around and sweating in a helmet then she will take the helmet off and interview people. We want to use light make up, does anyone have any suggestions for what makeup will work? Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to @@royfokker! I would do a primer, a tinted moisturizer or BB/CC cream and finish it off with a mineral makeup. Hope this helps and hope others have suggestions of you too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Apply a concealer on blemishes and around the eyes and  powder based on the oiliest parts of your skin.

Apply bronzer

Some people wait until they applied makeup on her eyes to add a bronzer or blush. The bronzer is a great way to give you a natural glow. Lightly brush the bronzer all over your face (or just on the cheekbones and nose region to an appearance of natural tan). But the bronzer may seem strange to people with pale skin if applied incorrectly.
I hope this can help,

cheers 

Back