No anniversary code?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My month 34 was in April and I never got a code. I emailed them in May and they said they didn't really tell me much other than they are always changing and updating things, and I would get a code sometime and thanks for being a customer.

With the points change email today it has me wondering again if anniversary codes are no longer a thing either. Has anyone else actually received a code? Particularly for 34 months (recently).

My month 34 was in April and I never got a code. I emailed them in May and they said they didn't really tell me much other than they are always changing and updating things, and I would get a code sometime and thanks for being a customer.

With the points change email today it has me wondering again if anniversary codes are no longer a thing either. Has anyone else actually received a code? Particularly for 34 months (recently).
 What's significant about 34 months? I've been with BB for 5 years, and I didn't get a 4 yr or 5 yr anniversary code. I haven't gotten any code to work on my Ace account for a very long time. 

My 2 year anniversary on one of my boxes was in February but I didn't get the code until April! So they are still giving them out but perhaps later than normal?

Latest posts

Back