The summer boxes are just being shipped but wanted to get the Fall box of style topic ready. Hope we see some spoilers soon!

• Like 1

I unsubscribed for the summer box, but fall is my ultimate love so I can't wait for spoilers on this one!

• Like 3

I love fall, pumpkins, changing color of leaves!  Is it fall yet????  The Fall RZBOS was the best last year!

• Like 3

Thanks @@pbpink!! With our powers combined, we might just have a fall spoiler.  Inspiring Red and Mauve-a-lous Darling are It Cosmetics Vitality Gloss colors.  I assume Wine Berry Flush is too.  (edit: yep!  You can see the colors here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6420044)

post-84574-0-16309900-1467916832_thumb.gif

Nice to see the annual subbies get a gift again this year; I use my makeup bag from last year all of the time!

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 2

Isn't the hero item usually the first spoiler? or is this lipgloss a gift for annual subscribers

Edited by LoveSkinCare

Isn't the hero item usually the first spoiler? or is this lipgloss a gift for annual subscribers

Well, they didn't release anything, @@pbpink just used internet magic to find that link.  Spoiler sleuthing the old fashioned way :)

Since they have it split out by color both ways (with and without the annual gift) I would guess that the annual gift is something different and that this is just a regular box item.  It had better not be the hero item unless it comes with more makeup!

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 3

The link isn't working for me ... But I've been wanting to try something from IT cosmetics! Is that the annual subscriber gift or just something that may be in the box? It would be fab if they could let us choose the color... I was really bummed with the eye crayon color I got the last time they did variations. I was hoping then they would at least sort them according to the survey they sent out (like a conservative color if we said we liked classic style, etc) but it was just random.

My annual sub renews with the Fall box, and I've been debating whether to switch to seasonal. I feel like my first two boxes were awesome (last fall and winter) but spring skewed way too young for me, and Summer's was just okay ... I don't know. I was waiting to see the fall spoiler before trying to guess which way they might be going! Fall is my favorite season for fashion though so fingers crossed!

• Like 1

The link isn't working for me ...

Oh, it looks like they changed something because now it says "no products match your description".  The image in my last post is what you could see before.  Good thing I took a screenshot ;)

• Like 3

Hmm interesting I wonder when they ll be releasing the hero item- I would think it would be soon. I actually have one of those it cosmetic glosses and I love it. I have the Je Ne Sais Quoi shade its a very pale pink in the tube but on the lips it transform into a sheer berry stain. Its lovely, very creamy and moisturizing and not at all sticky. The IT Cosmetics CC Lip Serum is one of my all-time fave lip products- it comes in a few colors but I love laugh. Ok totally off topic. I did not renew my annual sub after the last box curious to see if the hero item pulls me back in.

• Like 3

If I were to subscribe now, would I recieve a summer box? I want to sub for the Fall, but I don't want to make a mistake and recieve a summer.

I subscribed on the 10th, and I'm getting a summer box (which is what I wanted.)

• Like 3

Well, she did have that poll up on Twitter about what should be in the Fall box.  The winning answer was "A chic poncho." I thought the leather wallet answer was a good one. It's also  nice to get an idea of what theyre thinking of putting in.

box%2Bof%2Bstyle%2Bresults%2Btwitter%2Bs

• Like 2

email-logo-bos.gif

Fashion's most anticipated season is quickly approaching and with it comes the fall Box of Style. Can't wait to discover your new obsessions? We're giving you an exclusive first look at the fall hero item on Monday, August 1st, so keep an eye on your inbox!

You'll love it so much you'll wish it were September already.

Just received an email, HERO ITEM SOON!!!!

• Like 4

email-logo-bos.gif

Fashion's most anticipated season is quickly approaching and with it comes the fall Box of Style. Can't wait to discover your new obsessions? We're giving you an exclusive first look at the fall hero item on Monday, August 1st, so keep an eye on your inbox!

You'll love it so much you'll wish it were September already.

Just received an email, HERO ITEM SOON!!!!

IM EXCIIITTTEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Anyone know yet?  I tried to check the website, but it looks like you have to be a subscriber to see, and I unsubscribed when I decided I didn't want the e summer box.

Donnie Charm x Box of Style colorblock cape in black/white is the Fall 2016 spoiler #1.  I kind of like the idea of a cape, depending on how bulky it is!  Is it September yet?

• Like 1

I don't like the cape. I like the idea of a cape - just not that cape. I'd would have preferred it to be all one color or a pattern. Not a fan of the half white/half black deal. I might cancel this month...which is a bummer b/c I love Fall and LOVED last year's Fall box! I wear the watch all the time (have it on as we speak). 

• Like 2

Love, love the hero item!!!  I am a big fan of Donnie Charm anything and this wrap is so gorgeous. Can't decide if I want to order a 2nd box as a Christmas gift - decisions, decisions.

MSA received a complimentary cape and it actually doesn't it look that nice in real life (MO) - the starkness of the white and black sides looks odd.  I'm excited about mine but I don't think I will order a 2nd.

Edited by MET