Box of Style By Zoe Report Fall 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The summer boxes are just being shipped but wanted to get the Fall box of style topic ready. Hope we see some spoilers soon!

Thanks @@pbpink!! With our powers combined, we might just have a fall spoiler.  Inspiring Red and Mauve-a-lous Darling are It Cosmetics Vitality Gloss colors.  I assume Wine Berry Flush is too.  (edit: yep!  You can see the colors here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6420044)

Fall Spoiler.gif

Nice to see the annual subbies get a gift again this year; I use my makeup bag from last year all of the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the hero item usually the first spoiler? or is this lipgloss a gift for annual subscribers

Isn't the hero item usually the first spoiler? or is this lipgloss a gift for annual subscribers
Well, they didn't release anything, @@pbpink just used internet magic to find that link.  Spoiler sleuthing the old fashioned way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since they have it split out by color both ways (with and without the annual gift) I would guess that the annual gift is something different and that this is just a regular box item.  It had better not be the hero item unless it comes with more makeup!

The link isn't working for me ... But I've been wanting to try something from IT cosmetics! Is that the annual subscriber gift or just something that may be in the box? It would be fab if they could let us choose the color... I was really bummed with the eye crayon color I got the last time they did variations. I was hoping then they would at least sort them according to the survey they sent out (like a conservative color if we said we liked classic style, etc) but it was just random.

My annual sub renews with the Fall box, and I've been debating whether to switch to seasonal. I feel like my first two boxes were awesome (last fall and winter) but spring skewed way too young for me, and Summer's was just okay ... I don't know. I was waiting to see the fall spoiler before trying to guess which way they might be going! Fall is my favorite season for fashion though so fingers crossed!

If I were to subscribe now, would I recieve a summer box? I want to sub for the Fall, but I don't want to make a mistake and recieve a summer. 

Hmm interesting I wonder when they ll be releasing the hero item- I would think it would be soon. I actually have one of those it cosmetic glosses and I love it. I have the Je Ne Sais Quoi shade its a very pale pink in the tube but on the lips it transform into a sheer berry stain. Its lovely, very creamy and moisturizing and not at all sticky. The IT Cosmetics CC Lip Serum is one of my all-time fave lip products- it comes in a few colors but I love laugh. Ok totally off topic. I did not renew my annual sub after the last box curious to see if the hero item pulls me back in.

Well, she did have that poll up on Twitter about what should be in the Fall box.  The winning answer was "A chic poncho." I thought the leather wallet answer was a good one. It's also  nice to get an idea of what theyre thinking of putting in.

box%2Bof%2Bstyle%2Bresults%2Btwitter%2Bspoiler.png

email-logo-bos.gif

Fashion's most anticipated season is quickly approaching and with it comes the fall Box of Style. Can't wait to discover your new obsessions? We're giving you an exclusive first look at the fall hero item on Monday, August 1st, so keep an eye on your inbox!

You'll love it so much you'll wish it were September already.

Just received an email, HERO ITEM SOON!!!!

email-logo-bos.gif

Fashion's most anticipated season is quickly approaching and with it comes the fall Box of Style. Can't wait to discover your new obsessions? We're giving you an exclusive first look at the fall hero item on Monday, August 1st, so keep an eye on your inbox!

You'll love it so much you'll wish it were September already.

Just received an email, HERO ITEM SOON!!!!
IM EXCIIITTTEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back