Ipsy July 2016 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the mobile version, go to more reply options, then choose file, select the picture from you phone, click attach this file, then click add to post.

I don't like it when Ipsy releases a lot of items in the first spoiler it makes it hard to pick an item I most want. I can safely say I don't want more mascara.

I don't like it when Ipsy releases a lot of items in the first spoiler it makes it hard to pick an item I most want.
I agree!  It does keep me checking their social media though, and I suppose that's the point!  

This looks like a good mix of products - I hope I don't get the Benefit one just because they're never the right color! (#redheadproblems ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) 

Ooooh that brow product looks super interesting. I don't want the primer (already have a sample) and I don't need any more mascara, eyeshadow, or lip products right now.

I think I want the eyeshadow. I like both of those colors. The brow product is useless to me and I don't tend to like Make Up Forever mascara or bareMinerals products. I love Too Faced but I've already received that primer from Ipsy before. 

Got the Benefit brow product in a recent Sephora order and am loving it, I already have it saved for a future purchase. Would love to try the Balm eyeshadow in the more orange shade or the primer, actually, I wouldn't even mind another one of the brow pomades for backup!

July's theme is Hot Summer Nights.

CS9QSPytPX-UvKkznwPMJGsV4EbfPV8poFpVUUFudGo.jpg

I like the spoilers! I was subscribed to Ipsy on and off in the past....not for long periods. I did not have the patience to stay on the wait list to get Ipsy back. This month I finally have myself signed up again. It looks like Ipsy has had some really great products and bags in past months. And their content is looking really good, with the how to videos. I like the fact that they include brushes in the bags at times, and I think makeup bags are more useful to have than the boxes that the other subs give, so Yes to Ipsy! My pick of the spoilers for myself this month is the Too Faced Primer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.... the bag looks better than last month, and I'm glad it's not the usual Ipsy design with the little lip part on top.  I think it will probably be cuter in person!

Did you see the email about Ipsy stopping the spoilers on SM and moving them to the website?  I couldn't tell whether the timing for early access would be changing, what do we think?

I'm annoyed with the website, the new site doesn't show my complete bag history. I like look bag at past bags and what I got and what was offered.

If it wasn't for MUT and previous posts, I wouldn't remember what I got :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm annoyed with the website, the new site doesn't show my complete bag history. I like look bag at past bags and what I got and what was offered.

If it wasn't for MUT and previous posts, I wouldn't remember what I got :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can still see your complete bag history and all the products that were offered that month. Click on the "Glam Bag" tab. You will see the current background image for this month. On the top right of that image there is a box that says "Past Glam Bags". You can then click on your old bags. Click on any old month and then you will see the five items you received that month. Underneath your five products for that month directly below your last product on the bottom right there is a button that say's "All of June's Products". 

Latest posts

Back