Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's get sign up's going for the Summer Circular Swap box. Please comment if you're interested in participating in this round.

Also keep in mind your summer vacations, given the box takes a week or so to arrive to each person please let us know right away if you'll be on vacation so we can switch your spot.

I'm in too since I have the box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Can't wait to see what's in the box and send it on again. I have more to add in though so I'll see how I can get it in.

What's stopping you?
Oh I've just been beyond busy with the last few weeks of school with the kids and now them being on a summer break plus million other things. I want to enjoy the box and not feel rushed. I know probably doesn't make much sense. I've just been so swamped with no time to really stop and enjoy much of anything. I also love the fact that everyone puts so much time and thought into the box. I want to give the box the time it deserves. We have such and awesome group here and I'm so honored to get to be part of it. I can't wait for the next round! I love going through the box and sending it to the next person in line once we have the new list.

Ok here is who I have participating:

@@jenny1973
@@Pixels
@@MissKris17
@Queennie 
@@mandys
@cpl100 
@@feemia
@@Reija
@@LadyGordon
@Bizgirlva
@@mirandamanda

This isn't the order, just a list. We can probably work with one or two more but probably not more than that since we figure a week-ish to ship, sort, rebox and ship again. This will put us right around mid-September by the time this one wraps up (assuming we start next week-ish).

Everyone ok with this?

Latest posts

Back