My skin is breakjng out a lot lately

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All have been good ..since 3 days now...i have the most terrible break out,since years.

I have seen this situation a long long time ago.

I dont know why this happens but maybe because we have 40 celsius here in Greece.

Its crazy.

I wear sunscreen and i wash my face after exersicing (which is reduced with this crazy summer)

Do you have any skincare home remedies to help the situation?

I have massive acne spots which they do hurt.

Have you ever break out because of the heat of the environment or its just me?

What is your diet like?  Are you eating a clean healthy diet and drinking atleast 8 cups of water a day?  That can really help.  Also are you washing, exfoliating, and moisturizing your face?  Have you tried new skincare or makeup products recently?  Can it be hormonal acne?  There are several things that it could be all with different answers.

Hello.

2 meals of my day is fruit.(monomeals)

1 meal is the lunch which is vegan made with no oils.

And the dinner isnt everyday the same.

But i eat 4 meals a day.

I eat plenty of water as usual.

Ive tried a new cleansing foam which ia the apivita for normal skin...but it doea a pretty job as for cleaning my face.

I dont use moisturizer everyday because i have combo to oily skin.

I dont know what to do.

Oh and i dont use exfoliator because i see that everytime i do it it larges my pores.like extends them. Its pretty bad.also it breaks me out ..irritates my skin becauae i have pimples and the scrub spreads the bacteria all over my face. I wish i could exfoliate..i cant

@Buff

What kind of exfoliators have you used? It could be that maybe you’re not using the right one? If you have sensitive skin then maybe try using Clear Essence Lemon Skin Smoothing Creme that one helps me even out my skin texture, so like after a while you know how your skin gets uneven? Well this helps even it out and it’s really good on my sensitive skin, and then to get rid of the spots left from my acne, I use Clear Essence Lemon Vanishing Creme, hope this helps! 

What about gentle acne washes and scrubs?  I use a powder version that's all natural and it doesn't make my pores larger and it doesn't strip the oils away to the point of needing to add moisture to my skin every time.  I also have combo skin.  The current brand I use that has worked the best is Ora's Amazing Herbal and I use the one that has activated charcoal in it.

Oh i cant imagine why forum havent notified me for your post. So sorry.

I use gentle acne fase wash with olive and lavender.

its moisturising and calming.

Scrub i dont scrub. Im afraid that extends my pores. I have noticed it.

I will search the product n see what can i do

I use tea tree oil on pimple spots. It disinfects them and makes them mature faster. I would highly recommend it. I use The Body Shop's tea tree oil, but you can use any 100% pure tea tree oil you can find in your country.

Ha!! I had this.

At the moment I run out of thia but I only have the lotion.

It seems that only the green clay mask helped me.

I agree with the person who recommended Tea Tree Oil, that stuff is amazing!! Maybe you want to exfoliate a little more, like 3 times a week, but don't use harsh chemical, you can scrub with honey and crushed almonds, they're very soft on your skin. 

Yeah, tea tree is amazing, but number one is changing your eating habits. Bad eating habits, and stress cause acne!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think pumpkin mask will help you. It helped me a lot. I recently wrote about pumpkin face mask scrub.

Posting an infographic for the same. I hope this helps.

By the way the images in the infographic are taken by me. How are they  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ?

2_opt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello thanks a lot.

I will search to buy if it ships to my country.
I make a scrub using aloe vera gel (squeezed from a plant I have at home) and mix it with rice flour. You should be able to find lots of aloe vera plants in Greece and rice flour. Mix the 2 ingredients together and instead of using an electric cleansing brush perhaps use a sponge something similar to this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Donegal-Cleansing-Cellulose-Sponges-Make-up/dp/B00O8ZD3QG/ref=pd_sim_194_2/252-9800119-1248222?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VW9DQN57JBPX9X10Z9KS this might be more gentle. I only scrub my face once a week. Make sure you wash the sponge thoroughly. I keep mine in a screw top jar until I next need to use it.

I live in Las Vegas, which is miserably hot! I get breakouts a lot if I'm outside sweating a lot. Your sunscreen could actually be causing your breakouts. Drink lots of water to help flush the toxins out. Try exfoliating your face and keeping it moisturized! What type of skin do you have? Essential oils can be a great way to clear up your complexion. Also, steam your face and get the dirt and oil out of your pores. Stress is also a factor in the appearance of your skin. I hope any of this helps. Good luck!

Protecting skin from sun damage is very important. Not taking proper sun protection may even cause to skin cancer. Wear proper sun protection clothing, sun hats, sunglasses available at many wholesale sunglasses stores and good sunscreens are very important.

Coconut oil can help you, try using it in the morning and before sleep, after deep exfoliation.

All have been good ..since 3 days now...i have the most terrible break out,since years.

I have seen this situation a long long time ago.

I dont know why this happens but maybe because we have 40 celsius here in Greece.

Its crazy.

I wear sunscreen and i wash my face after exersicing (which is reduced with this crazy summer)

Do you have any skincare home remedies to help the situation?

I have massive acne spots which they do hurt.

Have you ever break out because of the heat of the environment or its just me?
Madam, 
You did not mention your age here. It might be because with age you are facing this problem. 

Latest posts

Back