Glossybox July 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courtesy of RoaSM: eyeko fat eye stick

(And apparently it's a 6 item box, so there's that, at least.)

image.jpeg

Courtesy of RoaSM: eyeko fat eye stick

(And apparently it's a 6 item box, so there's that, at least.)
Before I clicked the picture, I thought it was the fat liner that Birchbox had that huge debacle about and I was about to be very disappointed because I'm not a fan of the eyeko liners (or most felt tip liners) because I feel like I'm in the minority of preferring brush liquid liners. 

I think we got a similar Nuxe dry oil in a limited edition box not to long ago.

Yep, just checked, it was the holiday box. I guess they consider this one different since its a shimmer

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the holiday one was more specifically (but not limited to) hair and this one we're getting is a body oil? I never use all the oils I get, especially body oils, because I'm always in a t-shirt and jeans!

There is a new spoiler on instagram. Borghese Fango.  Is this a cleanser?  I resubscribed for July for $12.60 with a 40% off code.  I am getting excited for the box.  Hopefully they don't change the contents so far.

It looks like the NUXE oil which can be used on both hair and body. I've used it on and off for years and love it. Before the spoiler I unsubbed but maybe I need to resub again. This always happens to me. As soon as I unsub from Glossybox, the next box is a great one.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  Happy for you all though!

There is a new spoiler on instagram. Borghese Fango.  Is this a cleanser?  I resubscribed for July for $12.60 with a 40% off code.  I am getting excited for the box.  Hopefully they don't change the contents so far.
It looks like MAYBE? targeted skincare of some sort. Like, "delicato"/sensitive, "ferma"/firming, "brilliante"/brightening, and the green one might be an "original" version. I can't see anything on the jar. 

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Fango+Brillante+Brightening+Mud+Mask+For+Face+and+Body_26199.htm

Like this?

It looks like the NUXE oil which can be used on both hair and body. I've used it on and off for years and love it. Before the spoiler I unsubbed but maybe I need to resub again. This always happens to me. As soon as I unsub from Glossybox, the next box is a great one.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Happy for you all though!
  "JUNE40" worked for me 2 days ago, not sure if it will still work.

they had another spoiler on instagram yesterday- looks like we are getting a Borghese Fango product- they had all of them in the picture so unclear if there is a variety or not. So far they have done almost a 180 from the June box and I am actually a little excited about this box for once!

This is my final box from my 6-month sub. It's pretty decent. Mostly excited about the nail polish drying spray! I haven't been super blown away by Glossybox since the beginning of my sub though, so I doubt I'll renew it.

Cool, I'm glad we're finally getting to try that nail polish spray that they hinted would be in the June box.

I always seem to wait until 10pm to paint my nails and end up with those sheet marks on my nails. I have nail polish drying spray from Ulta but I don't know that it works that well. I'm curious if this one works well.

Latest posts

Back