Sephora has new customizable Asian skincare set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like many others on MSA, I can't get it to work for me, I've tried 3 different browsers, super frustrated at this point. 
It seems to be sold out at this time.  I forgot to get my ebates link before I purchased, but they were awesome enough to give me the 5% cash back anyways.  That was $5 because they base it off of the subtotal, which was $125!

I signed up for an email to let me know when it was back in stock, and received the email a bit ago. I went ahead and bought it of course, although had to use the app on my phone. The selection wasn't as big as before, but they had all the items I had wanted, so worked out great. Excited as this will be great for traveling! 

if you want a great promo code to go with that - use umbrian
that was still working the other day and you get a deluxe sample of  Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner with $25+ purchase.

I picked

1. Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil
  2. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System
  3. Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask 
  4. Erborian Ginseng Milk 
  5. SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Cream
and for my samples

• Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Shea Moisture Shampoo
  • Rahua Shampoo (0.4 oz) & Conditioner (0.33 oz)
  • Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum

and I used the umbrian code to get the Fresh Umbrian Clay  Purifying Facial Toner  sample

I hope everyone got their products that the ordered in this kit. I received my order today and the only thing in it was the makeup bag! I called and got a refund, since none of the products I had selected were currently in stock. I'm bummed, but honestly I probably didn't need them, I have so many products to use up now LOL. I guess I got a free makeup bag, to add to my collection! Same thing happened to a friend of mine, feel bad I told her about this deal now. 

Latest posts

Back