Looking for new clothing sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I usually buy a lot of my clothing from different sites. I buy most of my clothing from Tilly's. I still fit into it because of my figure and I like some of the design t-shirts, I realized I'm sort of picky about them though and only buy maybe once a year if that. I also love designsbyhumans site. Those design I seems to like better because I'm a very artistic kind of person and I love old vintage shirts.

However I love wearing dresses, rompers, a nice shirt that's sort of plain and makes myself look classy. I live in Florida and it's usually very hot most of the time so I'm always trying to wear nice clothing all year round. I'm 33 years old and I want to start looking other other type of clothing. I want to look nice, I'm a bit modest though. I don't mind wearing tank tops, I'm just not very showy with my body for some reason. Around the house I usually just longue around in comfy pj bottoms and just a t-shirt. However when I'm going out I tend to dress up and look elegant, than other days I switch and wear one of my artistic shirts.

I want people to recommend me new sites to order from. Just don't want it to be overly expensive or anything. 

Could anyone please help me out here. I've been browsing all day.  :lol:

Tilly's has basically been my favorite store for the longest time now and I need other places to order from.

I find most of my clothing from Old Navy, GAP, H&M, Target and Forever 21. The prices are good, especially with extra discounts they have online and in stores. I recently got a few dresses from Old Navy for under $10 but they didn't look like they were under $10 when I got them in the mail. H&M has great sales online too. I recently bought stuff with 40% off. Target has been having great sales on clothing and shoes too. Some of their pieces are nice because they are trendy but still modest and greatly priced. Nordstrom has great deals too during their anniversary sale which starts this month.

It depends upon the individual choice. I find my clothing, shoes and accessories from SSS, Alysse Sterling, asos. Recently I have ordered this from Alysse Sterling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recently discovered https://regalgoldboutique.com . I have not ordered anything from there but have done a lot of browsing and found many amazing plus size items for such low prices.  

Try CalibreApparel.com they have more than 100 clothing brands including Badger, Adidas, Anvil Champions, and many more business brands.

I have recently discovered https://regalgoldboutique.com . I have not yordered anything from there but have done a lot of browsing and found many amazing plus size items for such low prices.  
Awesome collections. Thanks for sharing site.

You can try a denim jeans outlet or you can go for some clothing and style blogs. They possess reviews of all the websites including therefore can help you attain the perfect place to purchase a particular product.

Several clothing sites are joining the race day by day but only a few of them meet the quality standards. If you ask favorite ones from me then I would vote in the favor of Nasty Gal, H&M and Boohoo from the old camp. On the other hand, new clothing sites are not impressing me a lot but last week a brand new online fashion store BonBoma impressed me due to its huge variety of brands, quality products and quick shipment. So, if you are looking for a new clothing site then my vote for bonboma.com. Here you wouldn't only find the ladies stuff but it also offers the gents clothing, shoes and accessories. 

Well I suggest the world leading website Amazon.com you can get the best quality with discount offers

I don't often buy clothes and shoes online. Basically, these are stores where there is a fitting

[SIZE=10pt]Amazon and eBay have a lot of nice clothing stores. I suggest you check them out![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back